PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokeradar + collection

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Turtle cheese's AvatarTurtle cheese
I have 8 pokeradar+ I do not know why I do not know what to do with them Does anyone have suggestions?
avatar by Icymoon193 GO TO MY TRADE SHOP OR ELSE. Is water wet? Also, if your canoe is stuck in a tree, how many pancakes does it take to reach the moon?! Give your answer here! --> THE COOLNESS SHOP
Glacegoss's AvatarGlacegoss
You can give them to other users who don't have them, sell them to other users, sell them on the market or just sell them from your inventory. They sell for 125,000 from your inventory while people sell to other users for anywhere from 100,000 to 150,000 If you don't feel like giving them away or selling them in some manor, you can just use them as decoration for your pokemon to hold but that's pretty much it. Radars currently don't expire after X amount of time or anything (Just the reacharge of them), so there's not many other options. Could start a radar collection for fun just to see how many you can get before you get bored of it?
PFQ Avatar is an image from official Yashahime Anime third ending

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page