PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Aloladex

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

octovalley's Avataroctovalley
Howdy everyone! I would love for some help with Aloladexing! Most of them would be free (excl. the legendaries listed) however if you are willing to do 4+ dexes in total I can provide some payment in credits starting at 2k.

LF: •All Alola Totems (excl. Salazzle, Wishiwashi, Ribombee, Mimikyu, Togedemaru & Alolan Marowak) •Silvally formes (5k credits each, excl. base forme) •Melmetal (5gp) •Dusk Lycanroc

You are welcome to submit S/A/M Pokémon, but just know that I am not looking for them specifically and will NOT pay any extra to dex them. If you are willing to help, please send a post here with what Pokémon you can contribute. When I am ready to tradedex and return, I will reply! Feel free to send it, I will send it back ASAP! I may feed it a berry while it dexes, if you do not want me to do that please say so.
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I have: totem togedemaru totem ribombee totem alolan marowak totem alolan raticate silvally normal form melmetal I'm a bit confused about the prices in your post sorry ^^;
Journal avatar: screenshot of toxtricity's ingame model edited by me
JewelLlama's AvatarJewelLlama
I have this guy:
Jewel|She/Her|Quiet Avatar made by me using fusion sprites and recolor
Score: 1105

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

I have: totem togedemaru totem ribombee totem alolan marowak totem alolan raticate silvally normal form melmetal I'm a bit confused about the prices in your post sorry ^^;
I guess it is a bit confusing when you put it all together XD I'll pay 2k credits for the totems, 5k for Silvally, and 5gp for Melmetal. Send the trade RQ and I'll dex ASAP!

QUOTE originally posted by JewelLlama

I have this guy:
Sounds good! Send the gift and I'll dex ASAP!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page