PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokefarm Wiki Clarification Assistance

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post, but it does pertain to the wiki so maybe? It’s just a minor correction. The table listing the Types of Master Badges is incorrect for Class 4 Steel. It’s listed it as “Alexander” but the forge page, as well as hovering over the badge itself on the trainer card, says it’s “Daedalus”
fixed~ Thank you for letting us know about that
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
The Type Race page isn't really all that clear about how TR prizes are determined. (In fact if people ask about TR I usually direct them to the site page instead of the wiki page.) Here's how I understand it, correct me if I'm wrong: - Win up to 10 fragments by earning points 1 frg - 50 pts 2 frg - 100 pts 3 frg - 150 pts 4 frg - 300 pts 5 frg - 450 pts 6 frg - 600 pts 7 frg - 750 pts 8 frg - 900 pts 9 frg - 1200 pts 10 frg - 1500 pts (these values are not on the wiki, I got them from elsewhere but I don't remember) - Win an extra Z Crystal if your team meets the 100,000 point goal, as long as you have at least 200 points (I seem to remember from the previous TR that it's 100k? But I also can't find this info easily.) - Win an extra 4 fragments if your team places 1st overall, as long as you have at least 200 points
trade shop ☆ hunts charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature pixel art by me

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

The Type Race page isn't really all that clear about how TR prizes are determined. -snip-
Added a Personal Goal table and the fact that the Team Goal is 100K points on the TR page. I have to agree that this is something that should be on the wiki. I also fixed the prize section info to be a bit more readable instead of just one huge paragraph lol.
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by NegativeZero

I've been looking on the wiki and I don't really understand what they mean by "perfectly watered", even the small note dosn't really communicate it clearly. Does it simply mean that the soil can NEVER become dry (or anything other then wet)? As well as that, does Ribombee have to be in a specific place, and is it rare? I've been trying constantly and I haven't been able to get a single one. Is there also any way to tell if the berry bush is perfectly watered or do you have to guess?
I've seen quite a lot of people posting here in help confused about how exactly to get nectar, maybe it's worthwhile to add more clarification to that process somewhere?
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Rebecca Gold; Petripeep belongs to PFQ]

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

I've been looking on the wiki and I don't really understand what they mean by "perfectly watered", even the small note dosn't really communicate it clearly. Does it simply mean that the soil can NEVER become dry (or anything other then wet)? As well as that, does Ribombee have to be in a specific place, and is it rare? I've been trying constantly and I haven't been able to get a single one. Is there also any way to tell if the berry bush is perfectly watered or do you have to guess?
I've seen quite a lot of people posting here in help confused about how exactly to get nectar, maybe it's worthwhile to add more clarification to that process somewhere?
In the Berry Garden page it does state this: If Ribombee are in the user's party during harvesting, there is a chance for coloured nectar to be collected. The colours are Green, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow. As for the perfectly watered part I can definitely see about making that clearer and in the berry garden page with the nectar. Edit: I reworded the nectar part in the berry garden page to hopefully sound clearer. I'll look and see if I need to put the info somewhere else as well.
Knøck Øüt's AvatarKnøck Øüt

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

In the Berry Garden page it does state this: If Ribombee are in the user's party during harvesting, there is a chance for coloured nectar to be collected. The colours are Green, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow. As for the perfectly watered part I can definitely see about making that clearer and in the berry garden page with the nectar. Edit: I reworded the nectar part in the berry garden page to hopefully sound clearer. I'll look and see if I need to put the info somewhere else as well.
I will actually take a look into this when i get home, seeing if theres a way a table for also what berry gives which nectar. :) (i have the info, just gotta get fancy with the table placement)
Pompous, Chaotic, Sassy Empress. UwU

Credits

Knock Out PFP- Skywarper | Galarian Ponyta PFP-Paranoirz| PMD Galarian Ponyta - Mochafox| Background - Dragoncake| Gif - Official Transformers (c) Hasbro
Commissioned by Animela
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
On the Type: Null trade in on the Aether House page: "To complete this trade, the user must have the egg dexes of all Ultra Beasts and have six different hatched Ultra Beasts in their Party. The six Ultra Beasts will be permanently removed in return for a Type: Null Egg Voucher, redeemable for a Type: Null Egg at the Aether House." I saw someone ask this in another thread, so I suggest adding the following clarification: "The user must have the egg dex entries of the first seven Ultra Beasts before this trade becomes available." (Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana and Guzzlord) I recently did the UB chain myself and I remember that this trade did not become available until after Guzzlord.
I feel the Holon Research Tower page should include images of what different deltas look like, not just the one single Ghost delta. I was looking for examples of certain types recently and had to resort to looking through the "delta showcase" thread in the Discussion forums to find what I was looking for. I found someone with a complete collection of delta Magikarps that we could use for this purpose.

Karps

(I think a very simple mon like Ditto would be better for this tbh, but the most complete collection of delta Dittos that I found was missing two types. If you guys think it's worth the effort, then we could try to find someone with the remaining two Ditto types.)

Dittos

Missing types: Fighting and Fairy

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page