PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More colors for trainer outfits?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

woolfiechu's Avatarwoolfiechu
So ive been thinking about more colors for outfits, and maybe hats too? There could be accessories that resemble your favorite pokemon, like a sylveon bow for example. For the colors, I was thinking about maybe lighter/darker colors of existing clothing? How you would get the items is through scours.
woolfiechu • She/Her • Minor LINKLINKArt ShopLINK i like sylveon lol
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
From what I understand, more options for trainers and trainer outfits are in the works but they aren't currently a priority Niet was here Don't mind me, I screwed up XD Sorry!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
oof whelp... back to my vast imaginaton
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Might want to read up on the summary of rejected suggestions and the rejected forum in case your idea is already rejected
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Trainer outfit suggestions really shouldn't be deleted upon being found. The trainer outfits do need a wider range of color, and maybe a few small changes.
Visit my art shop for cheap art! Avatar created by me. banner made by Kingtotodile, an amazing artist!

reposted

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
i agree imma delete this rq
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
I'll be moving this to approved as this is already in the works. Our art team has other things to focus on at the moment which is why it hasn't been done yet. ^^
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
WomenAAA's AvatarWomenAAA

QUOTE originally posted by DanielTheCake

Trainer outfit suggestions really shouldn't be deleted upon being found. The trainer outfits do need a wider range of color, and maybe a few small changes.
They deleted those? I made a suggestion of a color wheel and now its gone, so oof

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page