PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐝 A Busy Bee's Bulletin 🐝

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

sojubean's Avatarsojubean
  • General Info
  • Achievements
  • NTS
  • Special Hatches
Hello lurker! This journal is basically just for me to scribble down things I need to keep track of but might be too much for my about me section hehe will add stuff here eventually idk LOL directory maybe?

Special Firsts!

• Melanistic
  • Shiny
  • Albino
  • Shelter
14/Aug/2019
morelull i think? sometime in july 2019 idk lol
23/Jul/2019
31/Jul/2019 6/Mar/2022
Just some notes to self :) hm hm hm hm

Type Race planning

2022 2023
January
August
September
October
November
December

January

x

February

x

March

x

April

Birthday month! :D x

May

x

June

x

July

resuming... gimme melan.....

August

Spoiler

Hisuian
If [spoiler] isn't released, resume: or take a break and hunt randoms...

September

probably since i cant continue you in April like i planned....

October

maybe... for spoopy month... or ? idk yet gonna require a lot of gp / dcp....

November

resume probably? need more melans for set or resume ? not really viable after a pepyre hunt though...

December

maybe? though i could theoretically do cramorant/ducklett and run that through the end of the year (nov-early jan)???

January '23

could run this through feb... maybe?? need a bunch for Diancie field... so cute :(

February '23

If started in Jan. resume or or

March '23

resume maybe?? or ...

April '23

resume or hunt/resume hunting

may '23

resume ???
Keeping track of things :D may reformat this and make it all pretty later Melan Hatches Special Deltas
In Loving Memory
Pkmn/Items shop | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +11,627,756
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Mow Sparkplug

Mow Sparkplug

Forme-Change Item

A strange sparkplug that has absorbed Grass power.

Sells for 425

Lv. 100 — +3,131,635
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricGrass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +2,760,261
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +887,738
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature

Currently active threads:

Sometimes my threads will start with a 🐝 just because I like them being clustered together in my list of "subbed threads" Please try to comment in the correct thread where possible :) if there isn't one for what youre looking for, feel free to PM me or comment on one with a similar purpose

Buying Things

Buying Legendaries/UBs/Unown Buying Megastones Buying Special Delta Bees Buying Desert Tokens Buying Porygon Totem Stickers

Selling things

Pairs UFS + Free pairs Selling Legendaries

Swapping Things

Swapping Natures - Megas, Legends, UBs, ETC

Freebies

Free Fossils
  • Mega & Totem Collection
Canon megas
Mega Mewtwo X Mega Mewtwo Y
pfq megas
Mega Manaphy Q
pfq exclusive megas
pfq variant megas
Canon Totems
totem forme Qs

FAQs

Q: Can I dex x and x?? A: Feel free to ask! Sometimes its free, sometimes it'll cost you. Depends what you want and who you are. Return within 5 minutes and do not edit/trade away/remove or add anything in any way for any reason. You're welcome to leave a little message in their summary, but further than that is a no-go. Don't edit or erase any other messages there though. Q: Will you buy x from me??? A: Not likely. Do not message me to buy things from you unless it is in my "buying" tab. Q: Can I buy (insert pokemon from a clearly NFT field or a field otherwise not marked for sale) A: Please do not ask to buy things not in a field explicitly marked for sale, I consider these spam. If I offer it to you on your forum or something of the sort, that is the only exception to this. Q: Can I PM you for x reason? A: Feel free to PM to buy stuff / ask for freebies from explicitly marked free fields. I'm not too great at maintaining shops and such effectively a lot of days. For casual conversation, I am not super great at it but I will try. Don't be offended if I don't reply though please.I'm atrocious at responding in a timely manner most times, please keep this in mind. Q: How did you do your forum signature with the berries?? A: The coding is in the hide box below. Feel free to use it! Do not credit me for this code however, I did not create it. I believe user Yeah did, which you can see that conversation here which references the earlier posting of it in this forum. You will need to change the pokemon panel information for whatever pokemon you want to display, and you should be good to go. > Copy link of the pokemon from the URL page of the Pokemon you want shown: https://pokefarm.com/summary/tnlkM > use the string of letters/numbers after the /summary/ and input it after the = below for each Pokemon. (for the example above, I'd use the "tnlkM"

[pkmnpanel=-kXGw][pkmnpanel=tz8Rx][pkmnpanel=tZbZk][pkmnpanel=tnlkM] [style] /*===Custom PKMN Panels===*/ .party{width:135px !important; display:inline-block;} .party>div{ .name{ height:9px; position:absolute; width:30%; top:-7px; } border:none; background:none; width:50px; box-shadow:none; height:105px; margin:7px; padding:7px; >.extra,.taste,.expbar{display:none;} /*===Panel Colors===*/ >.pkmn:before{ background: lavender; border-color: indigo;} .action{ position:absolute; left:85px; top:65px; width: 35px !important; .berrybuttons[data-up="bitter"]>a[data-berry="rawst"], .berrybuttons[data-up="sweet"]>a[data-berry="pecha"], .berrybuttons[data-up="dry"]>a[data-berry="chesto"], .berrybuttons[data-up="spicy"]>a[data-berry="cheri"], .berrybuttons[data-up="sour"]>a[data-berry="aspear"], .berrybuttons[data-up="any"]>a[data-berry="aspear"] { display: inline-block; height: 40px; } .berrybuttons>a {display:none;} .berrybuttons>a>img { margin-top: -20px; }}} /*===Table Centered===*/ .bbcode_table {margin: 0 auto;} [/style]
Q: insert a question here A: Insert well thought out answer here.
Some helpful tips and tricks (that I wish I knew when I started!)
You do not need to buy / get beast balls to get the UB eggs for your Pokedex! Please don't buy them from users for more than like 1,000gp / 1m credits each. It's genuinely ridiculous how overpriced they are when there's another option. See this thread for a nice walkthrough on how to not get ripped off: [LINK] You can click faster using your mouse and keyboard numbers! Your directional keys on your keyboard can help make it faster to switch to a new field. You can ALSO use A and D on your keyboard to have the same effect as the directionals! I feel ashamed that I didn't know this until 2 years after I started but... you can trade up your relic coppers all the way up to relic crowns via the credits page. It takes a good amount of coppers to get all the way to a crown + some credits but its cheaper than buying from other users sometimes! Apparently Unown do not need to be different OTs to make a max % pair (60%).... which admittedly I didn't know until this ear (2022) and wasted so much time and credits buying from other users :'D

Other Info

Regarding Clicks / Clickbacks / Mass clicking: I always try to clickback, usually 1:1 though I can be petty if you click less. I mass click randomly and inconsistently. No pressure to return it, especially if either of us got rus.

? Planned Hunts ?

Revisit: New Hunts: Eventually....
421 / 600
5 / 600
3 / 600
i swear my organizational skills leave something to be desired
doing a pokemon white randomizer nuzlocke and my first encounter is a Buizel.... named Ron Buizly 😚
god i wish Genshin Impact didn't have so many unskippable cutscenes 😩
I swear to whatever god(s) exist if i pull her again before even pulling mona, keqing or diluc ONE TIME I am going to quit on the spot
screaming into the void??? more likely than you think I'm so drained and just listless lately and it's difficult to pinpoint why 🙃 Ya girl is Goin Through It™ rn I have almost no motivation for anything 😴

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page