PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 626364

xie lian's Avatarxie lian
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User:sakuri Payment:200gp
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Vivi, draw me a character! User: FrostyDovah Details: I would love a drawing of a lilligant based off a white petaled daffodil with the part in the middle being orange. Payment: 300k Credits Notes: She loves tea.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hi all! I would’ve posted this yesterday, but I had to go sleep, so I apologize for the wait! I hope you all enjoy! Please send payment for unwatermarked version ^^
@Magically You turn the dial and out pops two different pons. Opening them, you find a Butterfly Togekiss and a Mareep x Flaafy hybrid (a Flareep)!

@SammyPajamas I tried to make your custom as best as I could, I apologize if it doesn’t look right. I’m sorry I couldn’t add the Pumpkin Lord details, they were a bit too difficult to fit… I hope you like it though! You spin the Gachapon and a pon rolls to your feet. It releases a Valentine-Helioptile (even though it’s not Valentine’s Day..)!

@SaltyUwU Turning the dial, you pick up a pon that rolled out onto the tray. Out pops a Cleopatra Umbreon! Or an Egyptian-styled Umbreon-

@syre Pushing the buttons on the side of the machine, a green-tinted pon rolls out on the tray, bobbing to a stop. You pick it up and find a Grass-Rufflet!

@Sakuri Spinning the Gachapon, a black and white pon rolls out onto the tray. You pick it up, and it releases a Monochrome Dreepy! (black and white)

@FrostyDovah I tried my best to make it look like the daffodil you mentioned, so I hope you like it! I’m sorry I forgot the tea part, I was focused on the rest of it and don’t have time… I hope you like it though-

Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Vivi, draw me a character! User:Kumokiri Details:A Halloween Absol please?Maybe with a little witch hat and a black cat?A broomstick too please! Payment::/ 20k cr?I can raise! Notes:Thank you!•w• Happy spoopy month!
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
awww so cute sending payment
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
I love them :D Just sent the credits to ya ^w^
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
SammyPajama's AvatarSammyPajama
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: SammyPajama Payment: 250k credits I got a good feeling bout this! -SoldierTF2
Credits to avatar goes to Pastrie Puff. .v. I really dunno what to put here, but pickles and waffles are god tier. So um. Pickle count: 0 Waffle Count: 0
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: xX-Aura-Xx Payment: 50k credits (is that enough?)
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.
Zela's AvatarZela
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Zela Payment: 50 GP?
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
To all my orders, I really apologize for taking such a long time. I have lost much motivation to do art due to issues with my personal life, so again, I am truly sorry. I think that I will have to cancel all orders up to here, with my stress and lack of motivation. I hope you all understand. I am still on the site, but I am inactive for most of the time with responding. Thank you.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page