PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What’s the weirdest nickname you’ve ever given a Pokémon?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345

MadstheWriter's AvatarMadstheWriter
On Pokefarm this: In the games, I named a Stakataka RiskitBiskt and a Toucannon Gilbert.002
ghostrobots's Avatarghostrobots
i've been naming a few when i think of something that makes me laugh, some of them are references so i'm not sure if they're as funny to other people as they are to me also, not that weird, but some matching mons
KEWLTRAP's AvatarKEWLTRAP

QUOTE originally posted by ghostrobots

i've been naming a few when i think of something that makes me laugh, some of them are references so i'm not sure if they're as funny to other people as they are to me also, not that weird, but some matching mons
That I eat kids one is the best
AléxGamér24's AvatarAléxGamér24
I just remembered this guy
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
I have more weird names. I'm pretty sure I didn't name this one.
MegaSwinub's AvatarMegaSwinub
New one: Snoober McGoober
Avatar credit goes to Lvcipher! Whyn't go show their Pokemon some love?

so i got this guy from wonder trading... there is DEFINITELY a reference i'm not getting here (he was formerly a rookidee but he's all ready to evolve so i evolved him)
Toxel's AvatarToxel
@KEWLTRAP looking it up it seems to be from a poem called The lesson of the moth
Journal avatar: screenshot of toxtricity's ingame model edited by me

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

@KEWLTRAP looking it up it seems to be from a poem called The lesson of the moth
i see! thanks for telling! though,that leaves the question of "why nickname your pokemon that?" and also why a rookidee of all things? one that was ready to evolve,too. there are more layers to this than anticipated,goddang
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
From my Apiary field alone: (last of a Shiny Chain before I broke it) (she's Hasty and it's a fast melody) (I don't even know??)
Avatar by me picturing Mewvee (Pokémon fusion OC)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page