PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All you need to know about the Egg Supplier [WIP]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
The egg supplier is a very useful tool on pokefarm. It allows you to place orders for any and all eggs (besides pokefarm exclusives) on pokefarm as long as you have hatched one previously. All the eggs are available to be purchased with credits. Depending on the category of the egg, the price varies. Dusky peculiar bonus does allow discounts to the eggs.

Egg type, price and wait time

This is taken directly from the pokefarm wiki.

How to use egg supplier and passes

Everyone is allowed to order 3 eggs without the addition of egg supplier passes. Each egg supplier pass allows a user to order an additional egg. Egg supplier passes can be used indefinitely, but you must have more egg supplier passes than unadopted ordered eggs in your egg supplier. Each egg supplier pass costs 500 for non-hypermode users and 450 for hypermode users. The persephone bonus will stack and allow egg supplier passes to be purchased at a discount on those bonus days. Example: I have 50 egg supplier passes, so I was able to order 53 eggs and they are all available for adoption. I cannot order 53 more eggs until all 53 eggs have been adopted. If I adopt 10 eggs of those eggs, I can order 10 more eggs via the supplier. The egg supplier passes cannot stack on top of ordered eggs. If I still have 53 eggs in my supplier, along with my 50 passes and I borrow 20 more from a friend, I can order 20 more eggs, having a total of 73 eggs in my supplier. However, you can borrow egg supplier passes, order all of your eggs, return those egg supplier passes and your eggs will still be delivered to your egg supplier inventory. Ordering eggs in bulk can produce a significant discount on your eggs. There is no refund on any eggs you order. Any unneeded eggs can be released into the shelter.

Bulk ordering discount

Aside from the dusky peculiar bonus, there is a bulk ordering discount. Your first egg is full price, the second egg is 10% discounted, the 3rd egg becomes 18% discounted, and the discount keeps stacking until they are 50% discounted. Once you have reached the 50% discount, the next eggs in the sequence will still be 50% off as long as they are ordered within 5 minutes. The eggs have to be the same type of egg in order to get the discount. If you decide to order a different species, the discount will be reset. That prevents people from bulk ordering swarm eggs to try to get legendary and ditto eggs at an immediate discount. The dusky peculiar bonus does stack on top of the bulk ordering bonus. I hope to do some data collecting in order to give users a better baseline for these discounts in the future.

Tips for saving money on ultra beasts

So one of the most expensive summons to unlock are the ultra beasts. They are one of the rarest summon items to pull, and there are a total of 11 ultra beasts! So it can be quite difficult to find 11 beast balls and especially if you are attempting to purchase them at market prices. So if you utilize the egg supplier, you only need to get one beast ball. You can order the remaining 10 eggs from the supplier since the Aether House allows you to swap any ultra beast for another. So even without the ordering in bulk discounts, you could order all of the eggs for 10,000,000 total which is a lot less expensive than going to the market. In order to save as much money as possible, I recommend finding someone to borrow 7 egg supplier passes from another user and waiting until a dusky peculiar day to mass order them. Do be aware that it can take up to 7 days for legendary eggs to all come in.

Legendary hunting

A lot of legendary items can be fairly hard to find and save up for. This is where the egg supplier really comes in handy in my opinion. The only summons I would not consider purchasing through the egg supplier as the main source of a hunt would be any summon item that is under 375,000-450,000 credits. They are typically easier to find and it would cost more in the long run to order through the supplier. It's an awesome way to hunt legendaries without impacting the market for users who are struggling to complete their legendary eggdexes. And it's always a way to avoid a competitive market. Steps to legendary hunting with the supplier: 1. Have a legendary in mind and a lot of credits (58,000,000 credits and a 21% dusky day got me 145 eggs. If you want more eggs, have a lot more credits as well as passes!) 2. Either start collecting egg supplier passes or find another user who lends their passes (be prepared to do a lot of trading if you borrow!) 3. Wait for a good dusky peculiar bonus, if you are not pressed for time then I would wait until the bonus is 20% or higher. 4. Have the time to order the eggs, if you do not have very high speed internet it can take several minutes to order in bulk. If you get interrupted for longer then 5 minutes you lose your bulk discount. 5. Wait for them to arrive!

Other good uses for egg supplier passes

So if you want to justify buying passes for more than just legendary hunts, here are some good ways that they can benefit you. You would obviously need to invest in quite a few passes for most of these options to be very relevant. 1. You will no longer be limited by shelter adopts. You could opt for using daycare passes but for pokemon that are swarm, common, uncommon, average, and somewhat-rare (baby/semi-rare and rare eggs could be worth it on dusky days) it is cheaper to use the egg supplier. 2. You can hatch more eggs during tourney events. 3. You can hatch more eggs during type race. 4. You can hatch more eggs on bonus days. 5. They do not get automatically released and so they can be there for convenience if you are just too busy to dig through the shelter (this one is not the most practical but I am definitely thankful when I have supplier eggs when I'm playing via mobile!) 6. They can be beneficial if you do not have the time to mass click and breed eggs.

CSS Supplier Egg Stacking

So this is a code that will stack all of your eggs on top of each other to make it easier to order eggs and also to order additional eggs on top of what you have. Pros: -The page will no longer move all over the place -If you want to order a second type of pokemon over existing eggs you have, you will no longer have to scroll up and down when ordering eggs -If you want to just add additional eggs later this is also helpful Cons: -You will need to remove the code if you're wanting to adopt eggs before they have all come in

Code

#supplier { .panel #orders { height: 200px; #orderlist .panel { position: absolute; left: 20%!important; } } }
This code was made by cinderace.

Eltafez's Egg Supplier Tool

Click here for the tool This tool can help users estimate exactly how many credits and egg supplier passes they need as long as they know how many eggs they would like to order in one go.
Disclaimer: I am not finished with this guide. Any suggestions or questions can be posted. I plan on using Eltafez's guide to make tables for people who may be more visual.
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page