PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Gale [Pokemon Art + Adopt Shop] (OPEN WIP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

NikoBittz's AvatarNikoBittz
My Pokemon themed shop is now open again! Please note that commissions and customs are for POKEMON only, I have a different shop I'm working on that's for other things. I have posted a batch of fusions for $10 each and have readjusted my old batch of recolored sprites as flatsale with an option for a drawn fullbody. Still working on the sprites and drawn parts but I do have PWYW fullbodies (starting at $5) and have a link to my examples in the post detailing them!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Wanted to pop in and say that your art is so pretty, wow!! I can't order, but maybe in the future! ^^

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
bump Added my lowered price coms to the table and the link to TH for more examples and other available art. I will be adding more adopts later but as of right now, the fusions are still up for grabs!
Bump- keeping my lowered price comms open for now
Been a little bit so I'm bumping this

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page