PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🪨Team Continental Crush [June ‘21] 🪨

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123456789

Updated your hunt @hobbitkin. To let you all know my mom just got done with a hystorectomy. So she is going to be in the hospital recovering. So I might be a little busy if new updates are needed for the front post. I know i am not the ideal host cuz i am so busy, but I thank you all for baring with me.
I buy Fire feathers for as much as I sell them at my co-op shop. I post really random stuff in my journal, also check out my sprite shop. Profile picture is made by Kottorachi Sig by CottonEevee for HorrorGal13's use only * BG
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
Hope your mother recovers quickly, HG! Thanks for all you have done!

QUOTE originally posted by blarg12212

Hope your mother recovers quickly, HG! Thanks for all you have done!
Thank you, and please just call me Horror, unless HG is easier for you to type.
Annica's AvatarAnnica
Hi! In team continental crush for this month and probably just going to hatch any rock pokemon. Would love be added to the clicklist!
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
The Cradily egg in the 7680 row (third egg) says that the second type is Water instead of Grass. I just happened to notice that when I was looking at something else. I'm sure Horror will get you added as soon as possible, Annica. Welcome to the Go-Rock Squad!
Wow ok everything is up to date for the front post, and welcome Annica. I also fixed that problem you mentioned blarg
Secily's AvatarSecily
We're getting things together, huh? I've finally gotten to affording a Shelter Pass X, so along with the two Rock-Type summons I have saved up I should be able to pitch in a good amount of points. I'm not sure I can run a raffle, but I have a Box Box three boxes away from ready, and if needed I can do something like handing out prizes to everyone who hits a certain milestone. I've also got a spare Albino Burmy that I can easily swap to Sandy Forme. Besides that, if anyone needs a pair, I have a Tyranitar couple I can lend out. The boy's a bit low-level, since I've been focusing on levelling my free pairs in the last little bit, but if anyone needs them I can easily grind him up a bit. Still haven't got a Memory Stick, so I probably won't be hunting anything specific still, but I do have enough Lab Reloaders that it hopefully shouldn't be necessary to get a hunt going. Still about two days to go before the race, but here's hoping it's a good one.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
I'm on this team, and I won't be hunting anything in particular! :)
Avatar made by me, for my use only.
Annica's AvatarAnnica
Went clicking through some parties and found some other members: Silverheat512, Ponyta2020, clw2000, CherryFanta, Loststar, Elyxr, Bughunter, Amigento, Malamar Not sure if they're going to participate in the Type Race this month but I saw someone mentioning finding other users in this thread earlier so I went ahead and try to find some more too.
Visiting my mom atm. I will update front post when I am home

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page