PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The adventures of Darkrai

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123

Stats of the characters Night (Darkrai) Level 42 Ability: Bad Dreams Moves: Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Spacial Rend, Dream Eater Nature: Gentle Cresselia Level 56 Ability: Levitate Moves: Moonblast, Psychic, Lunar Dance, Moonlight Nature: Rash Internal (Gallade) Level 40 Ability: Steadfast Moves: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Psycho Cut Nature: Adamant
hi
Internal charged at the Sharpedo, preparing a Drain Punch. She aimed for the Sharpedo's nose, but as her fist was about to connect, her opponent opened his mouth and used Crunch on Internal's blade. Internal quickly jumped back and attempted to use Drain Punch again, but with the same results. As Internal stood there, the Sharpedo seized the chance to hit Internal with Waterfall, and made her flinch. Unfortunately for the Sharpedo, thanks to the flinch from Waterfall, Internal's speed was raised. She raised her fist and used Ice Punch, not at her foe, but at the ground! The audience gasped at this, while Internal kept hitting the ground, over and over again, and now the ring was covered in a blanket of ice. But when the Gallade was about to use Ice Punch on the ground for the last time, her opponent sped towards her and was about to use Ice Fang! Luckily, due to Internal's increased speed, her reflexes were faster and she used Ice Punch on the Sharpedo's mouth, freezing his jaw and making him unable to use Crunch or Ice Fang. Internal then proceeded to use Psycho Cut, not on the Sharpedo, but on the ice so she could ice skate! With that, she was able to KO the Sharpedo with a Drain Punch, and win the battle! The crowd roared and cheered at this, and after Internal melted the Sharpedo's iced-over mouth with Fire Punch, he asked, "I'll keep my word. Where would you like to go?"
"You want to go to KALOS?!" shrieked Shard (the Sharpedo that Internal beat). "Plus, you're bringing a Darkrai with you? Not to mention the fact that you're a female Gallade? Am I dreaming? What a horrible nightmare!!" "Calm down and stop having a heart attack! First, I thought we had an agreement that you would take me somewhere. Oh, and that Darkrai's name is Night. Got that?" Internal yelled, clearly on the verge of flinging Shard into a tree. "If you would like, I can always take you down again, if that's what you would want." Internal continued, looking a little satisfied with Shard's silence. "Alright, alright. I'll take you to Kalos on two conditions: One, you must pack your own stuff, and two: I will go to get my mega-evolution with the two of you. Does that seem fair enough for you?" Shard replied. "Okay. That's a deal!" I said, excited for the adventure that awaited us. Shard jumped into the nearby creek, muttering things under his breath like "Cresselia, a villain?" and "Why did I agree to this?". Three days later, Internal and I stood at the edge of the creek, and Shard's head popped out of the water. "Okay, now hop on my back." Shard instructed us. Once we were all set, the Sharpedo zoomed across the water with amazing speed, and we were off to Kalos.
"Can we take a break?" Shard whined. It had been the second day of traveling and unfortunately, we had the luck of getting a Pokemon that constantly complained. I was pretty sure that Shard just wanted us to change our mind, but once it sunk in that Internal and I were dead set on going to Kalos, he regretted the agreement to take us to Kalos. "Come on," I said, rolling my eyes. "You already had around 17 breaks yesterday. Besides, your load has been lightened when I decided instead of riding you, to swim behind you in my Magikarp costume. So don't complain!" "Yeah, but-" All of a sudden, Shard jerked his head towards the sky. There was a pink something flying right at us! As the thing got closer, I recognized the wings, the face, the body, as it was Cresselia's! She fluttered down to Shard and asked, "Have you seen a Darkrai around here?" "Uh...." Shard stammered, but with Internal's blades coming closer and closer to his face, he gulped and answered, "N-no, if I-I h-h-h-h-had saw one I w-would have told you immediately!" "And you?" Cresselia watched Internal carefully, but luckily, she didn't recognize the Gallade. Internal shook her head, but didn't say anything. "Alright, good. Tell me if you see a Darkrai around!" I flinched at this statement, but much to my relief, Cresselia flew off without interrogating me. "Whew, glad that's over with." I said. Shard looked like he was about to grab me, scream that he found me, and go home as fast as possible, but I glared at him, and the look faded from his face.
"Well, what now? We've been wandering around for hours!" I grumbled. Shard, Internal, and I had just arrived in Kalos a few hours ago. After I had fit myself into my Pokemon Trainer costume (I was to disguise myself as the Trainer of Shard and Internal, since I can speak the human language), we tried to find the Tower of Mastery, but so far, we were unsuccessful. "You know what? I'm going to ask someone where the Tower is," I muttered, marching over to the nearest person and tapping him on the shoulder, and he instantly turned around. "Hello, can you tell me where the Tower of Mastery is?" I asked. "Well, I do know where it is, but you must show me your Pokemon's strength in... A Pokemon battle!" he replied. "Uh..." I began to say, but the man didn't pay attention, instead grabbing a Poke Ball and sending out a Relicanth.
I stared at the Pokemon for a moment, before I finally finished processing the fact that this person wanted to battle me. "Come on! Send out a Pokemon now, like your Gallade or your Sharpedo!" the man hollered, clearly impatient. "Uh, okay! Go, Internal!" I mumbled, and the Gallade stepped forward. "Relicanth, use Waterfall!" my opponent yelled as I said, "Drain Punch, Internal!" The Relicanth was preparing to strike Internal, but it was too slow and Internal dealt a blow to the Pokemon's side. Despite that powerful Drain Punch, the Relicanth looked fine and smacked Internal with Waterfall, which dished out more damage than it had taken. Internal kept trying to fight back, but the combo of Waterfall and Skull Bash was too powerful for her to take. I knew this couldn't go on and was about to get her out of there when I looked down at Internal's blades and saw a faint green light surrounding them. As I saw the arm blades, I remembered a Sceptile I once saw using the move Leaf Blade. "Internal!" I shouted. "Use Leaf Blade!" My friend's arm blades glew whitish-green, as she leaped up and slashed her opponent with them multiple times, and when she was done with that, the Relicanth collapsed on the ground, unable to battle.
The man recalled his Relicanth and smiled. "It's been a while since someone actually wanted to battle me!" he said. "So, since I beat you, will you give us directions to the Tower of Mastery?" I asked. "Oh, I'll do better than that! Here, take this map." he replied. He pointed at a spot on the map and told us "We're right here- in Ambrette Town. Shalour City is right here." He pointed at another spot, right above the spot where Ambrette Town was. "Thanks!" I called to him as Shard, Internal and I were leaving. "You're welcome!" he shouted. A few hours later, Shard spotted a huge building. "Is that it?" he wondered. Internal squinted at the building and grinned. "Yes, I think so!" she cried. Not bothering to apologize to the people we bumped into, the three of us dashed towards the Tower of Mastery.
Inside the building, a Lucario was busy sparring with a Machamp, but instanty stopped at the sight of us. Bowing, he telepathically said to me "Hello! Welcome to the Tower of Mastery! My Trainer isn't here, so I will be assisting you with your Mega Evolution training here." "Great," I asked. "So, what do we do for this training?" "Oh, we just need to see how strong the bond between you and your Pokemon are!" the Pokemon replied. "So... We battle? " I questioned. "Yep! Let's go!" the Lucario shouted enthusiastically. Internal came out first. When the Lucario leaped at her with Bone Rush, Internal matched that with a Fire Punch. The Lucario then proceeded to use Metal Sound, distracting Internal and letting the Lucario get a free hit on her with Power-Up Punch. Luckily, the effects didn't last long and she used Drain Punch to recover some of her health. She didn't stop there, as when Lucario lay dazed on the ground, she leaped at him with a Fire Punch. The hit didn't do enough damage to knock her opponent out, but the burn that came with it K.O-ed him. Quickly, I grabbed a Max Revive from one of my pockets and used it on him, bringing him back to full health. After opening his eyes, he exclaimed "Wow! You have a very strong bond with your Gallade!" "So, is that it?" I inquired. "Yep! Now it's time to go and get your Pokemon's mega stones." he answered.
"Alright, so now you need to find a Galladite here," said the Lucario. We had just gotten to the entrance to where we could find Mega Stones, which looked particularily like a mine shaft. "You must find a Galladite by yourselves, without my help. Find it, retrieve it, and come back here, that's all you need to do. Got it?" "Alright, then." I replied. At the entrance, there seemed to be a mine cart, so the two of us hopped in it and instantly, the mine cart started rolling downhill! Internal was extremely excited, while I held onto the half-broken rail for dear life. When it seemed like the ride was finally stopping, it went uphill and threw us into a river! I was about to swim to shore, but Internal was struggling in the water, so I stayed in it to help her. Luckily, she froze part of the water with Ice Punch and used her arm-blades to skate across it to the other side of the riverbank. Exhausted, we sat there for a bit, and then I noticed there was a glint in the stone wall. "Hey, look! Do you think that's a Galladite?" I asked. Internal shrugged. "I don't know, but let's go see anyways!" she replied. We stumbled the the glint and saw that it WAS a Mega Stone, and Internal cut it out of the wall with Psycho Cut. "I think this IS a Galladite!" Internal shouted excitedly. Internal froze the river with Ice Punch and slid across it, and I followed her back to the mine cart, getting back to the Tower and seeing the Lucario clapping his paws together. "Well done! You have proven yourselves, and here's a Mega Stickpin for you," the Lucario said, handing me a stickpin with a Key Stone attached. I stuck it on my shirt, and the Lucario said, "Well, now it's time to Mega Evolve your Gallade!" Tapping the Key Stone, I cried "Alright, Internal! Mega Evolve!" A few seconds passed, and Internal was standing there awkwardly, a normal Gallade. The Lucario blinked in confusion, once, twice, then yelled "Hey! You're no human, you're a Pokemon!" and proceeded to slash at my clothes with his paw-spike, revealing my true self. I quickly grabbed the Mega Stickpin from the shredded pile of fabric, and Internal and I proceeded to run, with the Lucario blasting at us with Aura Sphere.
Tossing my Mega Stickpin at Internal, I yelled "Run and find Shard!" Internal nodded, jumping out of the window and leaving me to face the Lucario. He tried using Aura Sphere at me again, but I countered it with Shadow Ball, creating a massive explosion! The blast blew the head off of a Mega Lucario statue in the center of the Tower, and taking advantage of that, I used Psychic to throw the massive head at my opponent, quickly jumped out of the window before he could recover, and Internal grabbed me, setting me on the ground befor she hollered "Run!" and sprinted away from the Tower, followed by Shard and I. After a while of running, we decided we were a safe distance away from the Tower. "Well, that was a disaster," I grumbled. "Now we can't Mega Evolve either of you!" "Wait, Night," Internal interrupted. "Where exactly are we?" "I have no clue, as I lost my map." I replied. The three of us got up, and looked around. After that, we took a walk around. "Huh. This place is unusually deserted, you know," I remarked. We stood at a pile of unidentifiable ruins, when suddenly something caught Shard's eye. "Hey, what is that thing right there?" Shard asked. He walked over and dug it out of the rubble. It was some weird contraption, and Shard set it on the ground. There was some writing on the back, and so I read it, hoping to find a clue about what the machine was about. It said: TEAM FLARE PROTOTYPE MEGA EVOLUTION DEVICE Use: Able to let Pokemon mega evolve by themselves, without need of a partner Instructions: 1. Insert Key Stone into chute with "KEY STONE" 2. Place desired Mega Stone into chute with "MEGA STONE" 3. Wait for machine to extract Mega Evolution energy from Key Stone, and when the light on the side glows green, press button that says "COMPLETE", take the Mega Stone and give to Pokemon to Mega Evolve. The light on the side of the machine was glowing green, so I pressed the button and a Mega Stone rolled out. "Wait," Shard whispered. "I think that's a Sharpedonite!" Shard eagerly grabbed the Mega Stone, and instantly a bright rainbow light surrounded him, and when the ball of light shattered, he was Mega Evolved! Excited by this new success, Internal inserted the Galladite and the Key Stone into the machine, and we watched as the machine combined the two stones together. When the light on the side turned green, we pressed the button on the side, causing the Mega Stone and the Key Stone to roll out. Internal took the Galladite, now glowing with a rainbow hue, and the moment she touched it, the same rainbow light that had cloaked Shard formed a ball around her, shattering and revealing my friend, Mega Evolved. I was clapping, as I realized there was someone behind us.; a certain, bloodthirsty Pokemon who hated me. "So, Darkrai." Cresselia growled. "Here you are, at last.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page