PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

An easier way to find your pokemon.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

ova e sum's Avatarova e sum
A problem that I and many others have finding your pokemon in your feilds. Sometimes you can forget which feild you put one of your pokemon in, and it is extremely annoying when you have to go searching through you feilds looking for it. My suggestion for how to solve the problem is adding a feature into the pokedex, which tells you if you are still in possession of one of the pokemon you are looking for, and what feild(s) it is in. This would be especially helpful for breeders who are looking for there breeding pair, but put one in a different feild on accident. Even if it is not possible to track which feild your pokemon is in, I still think that it should be possible to tell if that pokemon species is in your possesion.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
This already exists! If you click the three-line menu in the bottom of your fields, there is a search tool that lets you find all Pokemon of a specific species! It will show you what field they're in, then you can also use the align to grid option in that menu so everything is easily visible.
ova e sum's Avatarova e sum
I juuust noticed that. THANKS! :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page