PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Question

Forum Index > Core > Help >

reuel's Avatarreuel
How old do you need to be to legally play this, don't ask why i am asking this.
feed her bitter berriez
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
From the adventure rules, presented upon account creation: "This site is intended to be child-friendly with parental guidance." I don't believe there is a minimum age on how old you can be to play, but parents/guardians are advised to supervise their minor children if they play. There are plenty of users under 13 who play PFQ. I've never heard of a user being "too young to play PFQ", nor can find anywhere saying there's a specific age limit in the rules (for the general site, at least). I could be mistaken, but I haven't heard anything to the contrary.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
reuel's Avatarreuel

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

From the adventure rules, presented upon account creation: "This site is intended to be child-friendly with parental guidance." I don't believe there is a minimum age on how old you can be to play, but parents/guardians are advised to supervise their minor children if they play. There are plenty of users under 13 who play PFQ. I've never heard of a user being "too young to play PFQ", nor can find anywhere saying there's a specific age limit in the rules (for the general site, at least). I could be mistaken, but I haven't heard anything to the contrary.
Alright, thanks

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page