PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Math Equation BBCode?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
I want to make a math equation to determine how many more IP I need. I was wondering if there's a way to do that. For instance, I want 36 million IP. I have 24 million. How many IP do I still need to reach my goal? Is there a way to do a math equation that takes the INTERACTION POINTS I HAVE currently, and subtracts it from my total. What I'm trying to say is, is there a way to take my current IP and put it in an equation and it will AUTOMATICALLY change as it goes up?
I don't want to be today.
Mareep's AvatarMareep
No, there's no bbcode to display IP, you need to manually change it
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Not onsite but I think something like this would actually be possible to do with excel if you want something for organisation purposes. You could set up a sheet with your goal minus by how much you have right now, and it would tell you how much you have left.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
There are math equations possible with BBCode, even ones that change dynamically with currency and such (using bbcode like [inventory=credits] and using that number in the equation), but as Mareep said, there is no way to implement your current IP value into that equation without updating it manually. There is no [inventory=IP] code. The OP wants the IP value to update itself automatically, which is not possible because of that. Unless you know how to get excel to know how much IP you have at all times, haha, I don't think that would work any better.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
Okay. Thanks everyone!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page