PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny/Albino Poochyena UFT! LF Currency or Topaz Tokens

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

QUOTE originally posted by mint.B

QUOTE originally posted by glitched jackal

QUOTE originally posted by mint.B

May I please buy 2 females (shiny+albino) and 2 males (shiny+albino) for a total of 200 GP? :) Thanks!
Certainly! Atm I only have 3 trade slots open, would u be comfortable to do both females with half payment in one lot of trades, then the males in the next lot right after? If not and u would rather do all 4 at once that’s no issue, I can hold them for u until after my other 2 trades go through. Whichever u prefer c:
Sure, I would be okay with paying and recieving the females first with 1/2 payment. I don't see any issues~ :) Thanks!
Awesome, I’ll set up the first pair of trades ^^ thank u for bein cool about it!
“We do have a lot in common - the same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... well, who knows?”

Melanbait.gif

Art made by me, please don’t use c,: I can’t get it to look right rIPLOL IT TOO BIG
~Bump, all trade slots are open~
MrBlissful's AvatarMrBlissful
Hiya! ^^ I'd love to buy your Shiny 18 Poochyena, I'll be paying with 6 zc Thank you in advance if you accept my offer! ^^ linky
Avatar is made by gezeïchnet Please go check out their art shop! The horse as my avatar is made and owned by Bethesda Game Studios The horse was not made by me

QUOTE originally posted by MrBlissful

Hiya! ^^ I'd love to buy your Shiny 18 Poochyena, I'll be paying with 6 zc Thank you in advance if you accept my offer! ^^ linky
No problem, settin up the trade c:
Aurora6's AvatarAurora6
Could I get this and this?

QUOTE originally posted by Aurora6

Could I get this and this?
Sure thing! I’ll set up the trades now :3
I would love to buy both a shiny and an albino for GP :) doesn’t matter which ones.
Score: 140

QUOTE originally posted by DesertArchmage

I would love to buy both a shiny and an albino for GP :) doesn’t matter which ones.
Absolutely, I’ll set up the trades ^^
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
Hi! Male albino poochyena for 12zc?
! Please click Dragonpipe! Pochi made my Avatar for my use only :3
AlaskanShard's AvatarAlaskanShard
May I get this one for 35 gp please? Thank you!
Inactive for the time but I'll be around. I do 1:1 click-backs. I Avater

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page