PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny/Albino Poochyena UFT! LF Currency or Topaz Tokens

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

First time makin a trade thread so be gentle ;w; Sellin a bunch of Shiny and Albino Poochyena! Check out my first 3 fields to see all current doggos available
5000 credits = 5gp = 1zc Conversion rate here, (prices slightly cheaper in ZC) 🖤🤎❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Shiny 35k credits / 35gp / 6zc Albino 65k credits / 65gp / 12zc / new 1 BothShinyandAlbino 90k credits / 90gp / 17zc All come with a complimentary ! x Please specify if u want a particular pooch, otherwise I’ll assume u don’t mind and will send a random c: x No limit per person, but please keep in mind I only have 5 trade slots. x Open to offers of items, shiny for shiny/albino for albino or negotiate prices (please don’t be offended if I say no). Mixed payments are also ok! x Please keep in mind that I sometimes may take a little while to respond (due to both timezone and medical issues), I apologize in advance for any inconveniences ^^; To purchase feel free to dm, comment below or just send a labeled trade with payment c: Edit: now accepting Topaz Tokens for Albinos (1:1, so 1 token per albino). 🖤🤎❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
“We do have a lot in common - the same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of what's different... well, who knows?”

Melanbait.gif

Art made by me, please don’t use c,: I can’t get it to look right rIPLOL IT TOO BIG
Ladydisparity's AvatarLadydisparity
Normies Hatched: 543 Badge by LycanKai
Certainly, I’ll set up the trade c:
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I would like to have an albino and a shiny one pls ❤️ for GP You can choose which one, one male and one female would be awesome but not necessary Thanks 🤗

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

I would like to have an albino and a shiny one pls ❤️ for GP You can choose which one, one male and one female would be awesome but not necessary Thanks 🤗
No problem, settin up the trade ^^
May I please get a shiny and albino for 17zc ? :)
Profile picture by me. This is my Deviantart.

QUOTE originally posted by Seasalt Sweets

May I please get a shiny and albino for 17zc ? :)
Apologies for not responding sooner, yes of course I’ll set up the trade c:
mint.B's Avatarmint.B
May I please buy 2 females (shiny+albino) and 2 males (shiny+albino) for a total of 200 GP? :) Thanks!

QUOTE originally posted by mint.B

May I please buy 2 females (shiny+albino) and 2 males (shiny+albino) for a total of 200 GP? :) Thanks!
Certainly! Atm I only have 3 trade slots open, would u be comfortable to do both females with half payment in one lot of trades, then the males in the next lot right after? If not and u would rather do all 4 at once that’s no issue, I can hold them for u until after my other 2 trades go through. Whichever u prefer c:
mint.B's Avatarmint.B

QUOTE originally posted by glitched jackal

QUOTE originally posted by mint.B

Certainly! Atm I only have 3 trade slots open, would u be comfortable to do both females with half payment in one lot of trades, then the males in the next lot right after? If not and u would rather do all 4 at once that’s no issue, I can hold them for u until after my other 2 trades go through. Whichever u prefer c:
Sure, I would be okay with paying and recieving the females first with 1/2 payment. I don't see any issues~ :) Thanks!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page