PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Restore Deleted "Completed Suggestions" Threads

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Pretty simple suggestion: Stop deleting threads in the Completed Suggestions forums and restore the ones that have already been deleted If you take a look at the Rejected and Approved Suggestion forums, you'll see that there are still threads that are up to 7 years old without activity. But in the Completed Suggestions forum, the oldest thread (at the time of posting) is only 5 months old; any threads that reach 6 months without activity are deleted for inactivity. Examples: Custom Sprites Allow Multiquoting No charge for changing gender Remove :ree: emoji from the Discord server I'm not sure what reasons there are to delete completed suggestions—maybe it's just a mistake—but I honestly believe it needs to stop. The completed suggestions are one of the best records of changes to the site, and it's important for pfq players to be able to go back and look at what has changed over the years, especially when those changes may not be considered major enough to note in the official News. And, quite frankly, it's just a bad look to see 6+ years of approved and rejected suggestions with only 5 months worth of completed suggestions; it gives off the incorrect impression that Niet hasn't considered users' ideas for the majority of pfq's lifespan, even though there are many improvements to the site that have been suggested by its own users.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Yea, hard support on that one. It's also weird that five and probably more of them were actually already implemented suggestion. I feel like those should be the ones deleted since they aren't actually players based and just misinformed.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Niet and I are both in agreement with you on this one, so I will be moving this to completed and restoring all of the deleted threads :)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page