PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What shiny/albino/melan hunts would you recommend?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

I’ve done a couple of personal hunts and have them saved - I have a sizable amaura chain I’m working on right now for example, and I have a poochyena and nincada chains saved also. Out of these I’d suggest the nincada chain for newer players because of the DP potential, as long as they know how to evolve their ninjask and get their shedinja properly. If not then something like poochyena has some nice sprites and easier hatch times. I’m looking to branch out however, and I’m not sure what I should try next. There’s so many good sprites. What do y’all think I should try next to hunt for, shinies and albinoswise? I’ve never hatched a melan before but that might change...
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
Personally I think this all relies on what you want to go for. If you want to go for dp, nincada or a fossil mon like tyrunt or amaura is a good choice, but if you want to hunt something that looks cool that's a good option as well. I also think that taking into account what eggs are popular in the shelter helps as well if you don't click a lot and release a lot of eggs to sustain your hunt.
Avatar made by SaltyUwU for my use only :D My precious melans:

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page