PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW Emojis - Pokemon & Human friendly

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

QUOTE originally posted by ElMango418

League, I'd like an emoji!

Which emoji: 2C and 3A Pokemon/humanoid/character: Pokémon (? It's like an animal, hope that's ok- Reference/description: Gunmy He's a slime-looking dog ^^ Payment: 100k cr + 100 gp it's ok? ^^" Any questions or other specifications?: Let me know if you have any questions about the character! thank you :>
Hey! Sorry, I just noticed that you didn't specify which grid(s) you wanted the images from! Please let me know! :)
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me. Melan Searene belongs to Pokefarm Q
Member since 12 May 2017 Visit Shifting Seasons for something something good shop. PWYW emojis thread.
ElMango418's AvatarElMango418
Oh sorry! the pink grid please ^^

🌿;;Mango // 🌾;;Idiot // 🎍;;Artist

Twitter//Toyhou.se Avatar from The Promised Neverland anime
Template made by me// Original Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid gif
I'm so sorry for the delay! Things have been hectic IRL and I haven't been home with my computer. I plan on finishing these orders by tomorrow at the latest!
Aaa my apologies if these are closed D:

League, I'd like an emoji!

Which emoji: Bonus images, 2 + Purple grid, 2A Pokemon/humanoid/character: Human Reference/description: Tuna Payment: 200zc? Any questions or other specifications?: For the first one, the inside of their mouth should look like a sorta void/empty space, and could their scarf possibly also be in both the images? I can totally pay extra if needed ^-^
☆Avatar by wobbegong
@Mikestomp, your emojis are ready!

Mikestomp

I made a version of each with and without glasses, because I felt like some of them emoted better without them? Anyway, please let me know if I need to change anything! ^^ @SpiritKitty666: Orders are open, don't worry! :) For the void - do you want the tongue drawn in like in the emoji, or blacked out too?
Blacked out would be preferable! Thank you so much :D
Mikestomp's AvatarMikestomp

QUOTE originally posted by LeagueOfPotatoes

@Mikestomp, your emojis are ready!

Mikestomp

I made a version of each with and without glasses, because I felt like some of them emoted better without them? Anyway, please let me know if I need to change anything! ^^
I like it! I also like the little electric static, sending payment now ^^
🍁🍂Check out our Art shop! 🌟☕
Avatar and Shop button made by me.
BKFootLettuce's AvatarBKFootLettuce
Which emoji: Blue Grid! C2 + C3! Pokemon/humanoid/character: Human-oid! Reference/description: REF PIC:

Extra information: Would it be alright if you keep the eyes that have the white scelra instead of the ones with the black scelra (If opened, of course) and can you also make sure that the little pink-ish red ''blob'' on his shirt is a diamond? (Four sided, similar to the ones you see on Solitaire cards) Payment: 200,000 Credits + 500GP? Any questions or other specifications?: No questions that I can think of really. Thanks for the opportunity!
Trade Shop: Credits for banner: Ash's Banners (PWYW) angelatos -- Character as avatar/icon: Riley|OC Credit for avatar/icon: tyler
Hi everyone! I'm going to be locking this thread until I finish my current orders. I'm really sorry for the slow turnaround time. I started this during my leave when I was at home full-time. Now that I'm back at work, I have less time to draw. I'm also dealing with a hostile home environment which I don't really want to get into, so yes. I'm working on these when I can. Thank you for your patience.
@ElMango, your emojis are (finally) done! Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if I should change anything!

ElMango418

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page