PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What was your first summon?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

I wanted a dimond tiara and got a death wing
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
RøsieTea's AvatarRøsieTea
first summon: mews summon
stingrays's Avatarstingrays
it looks like my first summon was jirachi! i was lucky enough to get quite a few summons within a short amount of time--i summoned a diancie the day after summoning jirachi, and i believe a victini the day after the diancie! and i pretty much exclusively get my summon items from boxes! i don't really like buying them, it feels like cheating to me. (although i do trade summon items, which apparently isn't cheating in my brain?) i haven't gotten too many lately, but i still have a nice pile of items stacked up for when i'm finished with my venipede hunt! (for reference, i started my hunt on july 10th, and i have 5 summon items waiting to be used! although i think i got a combat feather i didn't need and sold it to someone, so that'd be 6 summon items i got from boxes in a 2 week period. ...which is not bad, now that i think about it.)
click the porygon for my pfp credit!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page