PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🎀Pump x Skid Fan fic (FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN ANIMAL AU!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
Please dont judge, i enjoy this ship, dont like the ship? Dont read.}}

Part one..

Skid looked at Pump, the orange wolf sitting next to him. Pump was looking at the stars, unaware Skid was staring at him. "Hey, Pump?" Skid looked at him. "Eh, Yeah?" Pump turned to the small Skeleton cat. "Cuddles." Skid blankly said, a small blush appearing over his face. "pfft.. Come here" Pump opened his arms and Skid tackled him. "You comfy?" Pump chuckled. "Yes." Skid purred. A few hours had passed, Skid had fallen asleep still laying on Pump. Pump smiled, putting his arm around Skid and kissing him on the cheek and then falling asleep himse!f. Lemon-Demon sat in the corner, recording this all, he smirked and walked away, sending the video to everyone in his contacts. (Sorry its so short! 2 subscribers and 5 upvotes = Next(and longer) Point!)
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows Pico's school meets Friday night Funkin!
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Great story.
“Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with all their favorites.”
•Happy noises•
Part 2
Skid woke up, in his room. He was basically coiled around Pump like a snake, and he was fine with it. Pump was still sleeping, snoring quietly. Skid giggled and stood up, walking from his room "Dad?" Lemon-Demon turned to him "mhm?" "What happened?" Skid asked, his ear tilting a bit. "You guys were watching the stars, ypu guys fell asleep so i took you home." Lemon-Demon flicked his tail. "hmph, Okay" Skid jumped to the living room
Grasslovania's AvatarGrasslovania
Ive been waiting! Still great, no matter how long I wait.
Ty!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page