PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

This is goodbye.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
Welp, I've put some serious thought into it, and I've decided to leave and no longer give the site any of my money. I didn't like how the staff dealt with a little fracas on the discord and another user lying about me saying I was blocked from the discord, resorting in me ACTUALLY being blocked from the discord. It was unprofessional on their part and tbh I don't want or have to deal with it. I'm not sorry to anyone who got caught in the crossfire and who I yelled at; tbh they deserved it. So I'm leaving. Toodles.
It's a little known secret, but your berries don't actually rot on the vine. Shazi eats them if you take too long to harvest.
Niet's AvatarNiet
Let's talk about what happened, shall we? You swore in our Discord server. Accidents happen, whatever, I'm willing to accept that. Heck, I've slipped up at least once... Someone pinged @Reports to notify us of it, as is the procedure. You edited the swear out of your own accord. You then totally flipped out at everyone involved - the person who pinged @Reports, the staff that dealt with it, and it was this egregious behaviour that got you removed from our server. Then you flipped out some more, got irrationally angry and people who considered you friends, seriously some Mafia-level stuff you said... And now this. "I've decided to [...] no longer give the site any of my money." You haven't given us any money; you haven't bought anything, you haven't even traded for ZC. Ever. So... yeah. All of this because you accidentally swore and someone pinged us about it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch
No, Niet. I left after that incident to avoid further issue. Another user who I then considered a friend lied to staff about how I said I was banned from the server. I wasn't banned from the server nor did I say I was. This resulted in me actually being banned from the server. It was not handled well at all. I have actually bought ZC on several occasions. I'm not going to anymore.
Niet's AvatarNiet
I stand corrected on you having bought stuff. Fair enough. That doesn't change that you're misrepresenting what happened. It was your behaviour that got you removed, it was nobody else's fault but your own.
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I stand corrected on you having bought stuff. Fair enough. That doesn't change that you're misrepresenting what happened. It was your behaviour that got you removed, it was nobody else's fault but your own.
Not really. I was only banned after that person lied. If that person hadn't lied, I probably wouldn't have been banned, and i'd probably still be playing.
Niet's AvatarNiet
You are placing too much weight on your vendetta. Nobody can just lie and get another person locked. That's not how locks work.
Faliouca's AvatarFaliouca
Hm... If it's Discord, why can't you swear? Maybe just state that swearing is tolerated, just don't abuse it. Because when I think about it, Discord is 13+, and everyone there should be able to handle some swearing. Maybe because 9-year-olds can stumble onto Discord sometimes, but I'm pretty sure in the rules it states that you can't be younger than 13, but I'm not in the server myself, so I can't be sure. Next. Losing your temper is not a good thing. This is kind of like the YandereDev situation where he debunked a claim saying that he's rude to his fans, saying he lost his temper. It's still not acceptable, of course, but people do lose it sometimes. Maybe you should be able to swear sometimes, it's kind of stupid that people get reported just for swearing. I would not be happy if I got reported just for swearing, even though I keep my mouth clean most of the time. I think I'm trying to say that you shouldn't throw a hissy fit over getting banned, but you also shouldn't try to explain to people who just won't understand. (Or maybe both views are flawed and we need a bystander who isn't be on both sides.) If Yzrch wants to leave because of whatever reason, so be it. Maybe she will come back. (And I think this is more suited for PMs, there are only two people talking here.)
I'm Faliouca! I love Minecraft and I'm currently learning a lot about it. Maybe I can get Minecraft Java on my PC, idk. That depends on my parents. I'm not legally old enough to have a credit card/Paypal!! So uh Minecraft has to wait. Toyhouse | Scratch | Youtube
Yzrch's AvatarYzrch

QUOTE originally posted by Faliouca

Hm... If it's Discord, why can't you swear? Maybe just state that swearing is tolerated, just don't abuse it. Because when I think about it, Discord is 13+, and everyone there should be able to handle some swearing. Maybe because 9-year-olds can stumble onto Discord sometimes, but I'm pretty sure in the rules it states that you can't be younger than 13, but I'm not in the server myself, so I can't be sure. Next. Losing your temper is not a good thing. This is kind of like the YandereDev situation where he debunked a claim saying that he's rude to his fans, saying he lost his temper. It's still not acceptable, of course, but people do lose it sometimes. Maybe you should be able to swear sometimes, it's kind of stupid that people get reported just for swearing. I would not be happy if I got reported just for swearing, even though I keep my mouth clean most of the time. I think I'm trying to say that you shouldn't throw a hissy fit over getting banned, but you also shouldn't try to explain to people who just won't understand. (Or maybe both views are flawed and we need a bystander who isn't be on both sides.) If Yzrch wants to leave because of whatever reason, so be it. Maybe she will come back. (And I think this is more suited for PMs, there are only two people talking here.)
I had always been notoriously cautious so as to not swear on the discord; even if I did feel that being unable to swear was ridiculous. Children these days are hearing a whole lot worse from both television, video games, online interactions elsewhere, and their own peers. To uphold such a Puritan ideal that swearing shouldn't happen in a community where many if not most of the users have both grown up and matured with Pokemon is both absurd and unrealistic. No, I think a "hissy fit" as you so ineptly put it is warranted here as given in my perception, this was the result of the loose lips of someone I had considered a friend and unprofessionalism on the part of staff who hadn't even asked for a screenshot to prove a claim they were given. And yes, you MUST be at least 13 years old to join discord; so a 9 year old on the server is not permissable by their ToS.
STREXCORPZ's AvatarSTREXCORPZ
op, this is a really weird move on your part. you're mad because... you broke a rule and was treated as such? which is really childish???? and why post it in the discussions forum? this is really unneeded, and nobody is going to "discuss" with you about how you're in the wrong here and throwing a fit when the actual mods are telling you so???? i really just don't get how you thought this was appropriate to do. just admit you messed up and move on. edit: about your puritan belief thing: absolutely no. its not "puritan" to believe that 13 year olds shouldn't be exposed to that kind of stuff. i am a 13 year old myself. just because we are exposed to it on television, doesn't make it okay. if a group of people were to, say, send death threats to another group of people, but it became normalized. would it still be okay? no. no it would not be.
kevin • gore/goreself • agender my love <3babycatcat hiii, friends! i'm kevin! nice to meet you! i hope you're having a great day! i linger around the forums, feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk! also, by the way, i'm autistic, so apologies if interaction with me is odd or i don't understand things.
Colorful's AvatarColorful
crazy that this wasn't just deleted and then PM talked about

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page