PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mystic Meadows ~rp~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 123124125

fluferson's Avatarfluferson
Mist handed him some bandage and walked off
Hello! I'm Fluferson! I love to draw, actually my profile is done by me! Have a lovely day! please click? Looking to join some RPs :D Pm me if you have one I should join! my rp! another! :D - made by cottoneevee
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
×Cotton-Cake× She yawned, sitting up.
Avatar by @zubat. ←Made by CottonEevee ←Made by AngelOSShadows
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Candy Cloth She laid on the ground, muttering something to herself. Arthur He hugged her back. "Don't cry. It's okay."
Pfp made by Pochi! It is made for my use only! My Rp! :3 My Story! My art shop! Hey! Mind clicking these guys while your at On a hunt for ZC! 54/5000 Any help with this would be gratefully appreciated! I'd like some free pokemon please! I will take any that you don't want! I want to have them all!!~
"B-But it hurt" she mumbled
Arthur He hugged her and nuzzle her. "I know it does, but I'm here and I will try my best to make the pain go away."
she hugged him close
FatalXEchos's AvatarFatalXEchos
×Cotton-Cake × "baby..? You know i was kidding about ignoring you right..?" She looked at Candy Cloth
Arthur He rubbed her back. "I have you." He whispered. "I won't let you get hurt." Candy Cloth She blinked and looked at her. She then looked away.
she whimpered sotly hugging him
Arthur He hugged her back and picked her up and placed her on his chest. "I won't let you get hurt with this."

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page