PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Missing Starter Search Help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Raediocake's AvatarRaediocake
Hi guys, so I can't seem to find my starter Pokemon--I'm almost positive I didn't release them or trade them, but they aren't in any of my fields. I used the search feature and scoured through them at least 10 times. However, support suggested I make a thread. If anyone see's a mega-evolved Ninetales in the shelter please let me know--I would really like him back. If I had accidentally traded them to someone--which I'm again almost positive I didn't do--please let me know, I do have gold and ZC if you really don't want a trade back or something. I was almost tempted to restart my account, but I've already worked so hard to get where I am here. TLDR; I'm missing my starter Mega-Evolved Ninetales starter and I want him back if hes found please. Thank you all,
Mareep's AvatarMareep
If you visited your starter's profle and don'r delete your browser history, you can search for the link and see where it is. Aside from that it's a good idea to check your pokewalker if you haven't already
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Do you have a Pokewalker? If your ninetales is in there, it won’t show up in your fields. I’ll keep an eye out in the shelter for you.
Sparring Suggestion Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk or vent! My door is always open(unless I’m asleep) and I have experience with mental health issues(I’m not a therapist though, just a person for you to talk to). Apoc. Growlithe picture is from the 2020 Advent Calender
Raediocake's AvatarRaediocake

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowRotom

Do you have a Pokewalker? If your ninetales is in there, it won’t show up in your fields. I’ll keep an eye out in the shelter for you.
You are a genius. I must have added it to my walker ages ago and forgot! Thank you so much LOL. He's safe and sound at home now LOL

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page