PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Sakqia's AvatarSakqia
I cant find eggs ive bred in the shelter. I have the black flute and I release the eggs, but mine never pop up and ive been trying for two days now. Im looking for goldeen eggs so I kinda doubt that they are flying off the shelves. What am I missing? I did also read the wiki.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
How many did you release? It may take several hundred before they start appearing regularly in there. Theyll also be a bit hard to find if you dont have a bit of a chain going for them! (~50? eggs in?) The only thing i can recommend is just releasing more, haha.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Grima's AvatarGrima
There's over 135,000 eggs in the shelter, so you may want to breed more ^^
>>My Shop<< ~avatar by gezeichnet~
Sakqia's AvatarSakqia
Thanks! I think thats it because im only releasing like 6 or 12 lol
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
It's kind of already been said, but it's really hard to find your eggs if you release less than 50 (for popular eggs like eevee, so they don't get stolen), or less than like 200 for uncommon eggs (like eggs that no one's hunting, so everyone will be stealing from you). I don't know how accurate those numbers are but that's pretty much my go to reference at least ^^ Good luck! edit: from not for
Avatar made by SaltyUwU for my use only :D My precious melans:
MikoFerret's AvatarMikoFerret
I was having the same problem so this explains it. I have to do a lot more clicking! I have been releasing around 15 at a time. Then I click more and then go search the shelter. I'm surprised I have found as many as I have. How long does it take for your eggs to show up in the shelter after release? I think it said 15 minutes. Is that correct?
Avatar is a courtesy of PFQ Christmas event.
Grey Skies's AvatarGrey Skies
The site releases everything released at 15 minute intervals ^^ I believe I've heard that these intervals are at 3, 18, 33, and 48 minutes after each hour but I'm not 100% on the accuracy of that
  • [Trades]
  • [Credits]
[Joint Shop] [Buying melan dexes!]
[Grey || he/they]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Alien713]
Leacky's AvatarLeacky

QUOTE originally posted by Grey Skies

these intervals are at 3, 18, 33, and 48 minutes after each hour
Small correction: it's actually xx:04, xx:19, xx:34 and xx:49. And yeah, to find your Eggs in the Shelter you need to breed a ton of them, like several hundreds per day. It's easier if you have a 99% breeding pair at a similar level and above level 50. And with high happiness.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 6/300
Thunder Fang
× 234/300
Ice Fang
× 253/300
Magatama

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page