PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Adventures of a Fox (A journal)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

• The Adventures of a Fox

Hello and welcome to my journal. My name is Vulpecula and in this journal I'll have little bit about me and my journey on pokefarm.

Table Of Contents~

1. My Firsts
  2. About Me
  3. My Fursona's
  4. My Pokesona's
  5. My Ponysona's
  6. Roleplay Info
  7. Warrior Cat OC's
  8. Bunch of Old Art
  9. My Pkmn Hoards
  10. Shiny Dex
  11. Albino Dex
  12. Melan Dex
Signature by CatEnergetic. Art from NASA
Name • Pronouns • Other LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does!
  • My Firsts

Starter First Obtained Shiny First Self Hatched Shiny (she was the first one out of 3 in one hunt) First Obtained Albino First Self Hatched Albino N/A First Obtained Melanstic N/A First Self Hatched Melanstic N/A
  • About Me

To Be Added Need to find a good info layout
  • My Fursona's

To Be Added Need to find a good info layout
  • My Pokesona's

Feel free to draw art of any of my sona’s I love receiving art of them ^^ Akata’s Toyhouse Page Name: Akata Nickname: None Species: Nickit Gender: Female Typing: Dark/Fire Nature: N/A Sexual Orientation: Bisexual Age: Unknown Height: ?? Weight: ?? General Personality: To be added Backstory: TBA Likes: ?? Dislikes: ?? Habits: ?? Fears: ?? Relationships: None Other: -
Ziako’s Toyhouse Page Name: Ziako Nickname: Zia Species: Zorua Gender: Female Typing: Unknown Nature: (I don't do nature's) Sexual Orientation: Straight Age: Unknown Height: 2'04" Weight: 27.6 lbs. General Personality: A trickster like most regular Zorua's but she is also very outgoing she loves making new friends too. She sometimes would trick others to thinking she looks like a normal Zorua but after a while she can't hold the illusion and goes back to looking like her normal actual self. Backstory: Zaiko was born the way she is but her mother loved her anyways, her father always said she wasn't meant to be and was hardly in her life and eventually left. She really never had any friends and was always outcast from the other cause of her difference. She would make an illusion of a normal Zorua to try and make friends and play with other Zorua's but since she was still learning this trick it would never last long so as the illusion faded it showed her true looks and the other Zorua's would stop playing with her. As she grew she gave up on trying to make friends as she came to realize no other Zorua would want to be her friend. One day she decided to leave, of course letting her mother know of her decision which she fully supported Zaiko in her decision. The next day Zaiko left early that morning to start on her journey to find where she belonged. Likes: ?? Dislikes: ?? Habits: ?? Fears: ?? Relationships: Really close friends with Angel and Sugar Other: -
Sugar’s Toyhouse Page Name: Marilyn Nickname: Sugar Species: Sylveon Gender: Female Typing: Unknown Nature: (I don't do nature's) Sexual Orientation: Straight Age: Unknown Height: 3'03 Weight: 51.8 lbs. General Personality: Her personality is mostly unknown for the reason of being raised in a lab and they never let her do anything. But she is the most sweetest things on earth. Backstory: When she was born her mother named her Marilyn, shortly after naming her, her mother died and her father had left her mother when she was pregnant with her. Some humans found her and they took her since she didn't have no mother or father. They didn't know her name and called her by "Eevee experiment 628. They forced (more like tricked) her to evolve into a Sylveon and tried fusing the other eeveelutions but not all would stay. Eeveelutions that did stick was Flareon, Leafeon, Espeon and Vaporeon. As she aged they kept trying to add the others but where unsuccessful. One day she escaped the lab and ran away from the people who tested on her. She has been wondering ever since. Since she forgot her actual name a tiny baby Shaymin called her Sugar and she took a liking to it and almost everyone calls her Sugar now. Likes: ?? Dislikes: ?? Habits: ?? Fears: ?? Relationships: Really close friends with Angel and Zaiko Other: ~
Angel’s Toyhouse Page Name: Angel Nickname: Mistake Species: Froslass Gender: Female Typing: Unknown Nature: (I don't do nature's) Sexual Orientation: Bisexual Age: Unknown Height: 4'03" Weight: 58.6 lbs. General Personality: She thinks she is worthless and unappreciated she often makes mistakes and everyone sees her for only her mistakes they don't see her tears, sadness or pain. She is often rejected and pushed aside. Some believe she seeks attention when she only wants to have others to call friends and family. She always bottle up her feelings and never shares them with others as she doesn't want to burden others with her problems. Backstory: When she was 5 her parents left her for adoption as she aged no one would adopt her as everyone claims she always made mistakes. At 16 she left the adoption place and decided to love on her own, it was very hard and she had to do the best she could to fit in but even that didn't work. People started pushing her away again when she finally thought she fit in. Likes: ?? Dislikes: ?? Habits: ?? Fears: ?? Relationships: Really close friends with Zaiko and Sugar Other: ~
Daemon’s Toyhouse Page Name: Daemon Nickname: Demon, Monster Species: Midnight Lycanroc Gender: Male Typing: Unknown Nature: (I don't do nature's) Sexual Orientation: Straight Age: Unknown Height: Unknown Weight: Unknown General Personality: Mostly unknown as no one bothers to talk to him. He believes he is sweet and friendly or tries to be but because of his dark, eerie look he scares everyone away. Backstory: Not much is said about him. Not even he knows how he became to be or who he really. All that is known about him is that he is feared by many with out even trying. Likes: It's unknown what he likes Dislikes: Being feared by many Habits: None that have been mentioned Fears: None Relationships: None as he is feared by many Other: ~
  • My Ponysona’s

To be added
  • Roleplay Info

old rp info it needs to be updated

Roleplaying Info!

Hey there if you wanna rp just pm me with what your will to rp with me! Will Do! • Pokemon • 18+ Rp's • Warrior Cats • Wolf Pack • Anime Related (has to be something I've seen) • MLP (never done one before) • Just about anything that's not listed in won't do Won't Do! • Fighting Rps • School Rps • Mafia Rps • Anything Inappropriate • Other? (Something I'm not sure about) Rp Style! · I prefer Semi-lit rps only nothing else. If you don't know what semi-lit is then look it up. · I completely refuse to do any one-liner rps they tend to die to quickly.

Warrior Cat

• Female Cats
  • Male Cats
  • Rarely Used Side Cats

Amber

Character Name: Warrior Name: Amberlight Gender: She-cat Age: newborn - death Rank: Mostly med cat or med cat apprentice Appearance: A golden brown tabby with orange flakes. She has lighter brown on her paws and tail tip. She has amber brown eyes. Personality: A sweet she-cat who loves helping any cat she can. She overthinks everything she does which causes her to make mistakes often. She hates it when people remind her of her mistakes. History: Born in the clan to a she-cat named Deerpelt. When Amber was only but a few weeks old the camp was attacked by a group of foxes. Her mother Deerpelt died protecting her and her litter mates. Amber had snuck through a small opening in the back of the nursery and was the only kit to survive. When she was only a moon (making her 5 moons old) away from becoming an apprentice her father Rowan returned with another kit. Amber wasn't to pleased with this and refuses to let Rowan explain to her what happened though she quickly took a liking to her younger half sister and watched her and took care of her. Relationships: Mother - Deerpelt (presumed dead) Father - Rowanflame (alive) Littermates - Dusk, Dawn and Ash (all presumed dead) Other Siblings - Ember (alive, younger half-sister), others unknown Other: -

Cherry

Character Name: Warrior Name: Cherryblossom Gender: She-cat Age: 15 moons - death Rank: Mostly warrior Appearance: Cherry is a redish brown tabby. Her stripes are like a lighter redish brown. She has brown eyes. Personality: Cherry is a strong and independent she-cat. She doesn't believe in taking it lightly on apprentices messing up and thinks it's easier to train them that way. She can be harsh sometimes but she does have a kind heart. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Ember

Character Name: Warrior Name: Embersong Gender: She-cat Age: newborn - death Rank: Kit - Warrior Appearance: A firey orange tabby colored cat. Her tabby stripes are a dark firey orange. Her eyes are a strange golden brown with hints of orange in them. Personality: Ember has a firery personality. She gets angry easily over the smallest of stuff. The only way for her to calm her is for her to leave camp or go talk to her sister Amber. History:

History, Sorry it's kinda long xD

Ember wasn't born into the clan life she was born as a kittypet by her mother who was a kittypet named Grace. How Ember came to be~ Grace a sweet loving kittypet, enjoying the life as one. Her two-legs or humans as Grace called them was a mid-aged female living by herself named Delilia. One day Delilia came home later then usual, she was holding something close to her rapped in a blanket. "Grace, come here! I want you to meet someone." She said. Grace quickly ran up to her human Delilia wondering what she was holding. "I found him lost and alone so I'm going to be taking care of him until he's all better." Delilia explained. Grace slowly got used to having Dusty as Delilia named him this. She then wondered where he came from and Dusty told Grace that his name was actually Rowanflame and lived in a clan with many other cats who live together and everything they did. He also explained the rules they had to follow the leaders that changed as the clan grew and even his own adventures in the clan. Grace loved to hear his stories as he always had a new one to tell. Months later without warning Grace was expecting kits she obviously knew they where Rowan's and excitedly told him. He didn't looked to pleased and then told her that he already had kits with a she-cat in his clan but would still take care of them and of course be their father. Once Delilia found out Grace was expecting she got excited and got things ready for when Grace was ready to have them. Many weeks had past and Grace finally kitted and had 5 kits, Delilia went ahead and named them Ember, Star, Echo, Storm and Max which Grace accepted Delilia's names for her kits they where perfect. One day while Delilia was out a fire started in the house the kits just opens their eyes and where learning to walk. Grace warned Rowan and gathered her kits, Rowan was only able to grab two while Grace carried one on her back and the other two in her teeth. Unfortunately Grace got trapped with no way of escaping Rowan said he would come back and help after he put down the two he had but once he ran outside the house fell down on top of Grace and the three kits. He cried until the fire was put out Delilia was devastated. "I'm sorry Dusty but I can't take you with me the hotel where I'm going to staying until I find a new place doesn't accept pets." She explained. "Take good care of yourself, Star and Ember." She said and walked off. Rowan looked at the two kits named Ember and Star who both resemble their mother in their own way. In his journey He did his best to feed Star and Ember but they needed milk which he couldn't provide he vegged every she-cat he could to at least feed them a little. Soon he had no more options and no more she-cats to give away milk, he decided he had to return to his clan with Star and Ember.the journey was very long Star sadly died from lack of food and water. He finally found his clan he went looking for Deerpelt which the leader sadly gave him the news that Deerpelt died protecting the kits from a fox attack and the only kit to survive was Amber who is currently being taken care of by another she-cat. Rowan took the news hard he asked the leader if they could accept his kit Ember into the clan and even explained how Ember was half clan half kittypet. The leader accepted but on one occasion Ember must never find out that she is half clan half kittypet end she will be now known as Emberkit. Rowan thanked the leader and went over to the nursery and up to the she-cat who was taking care of Amber and asked if she could also take care of Ember she luckily had enough milk for the kit and accepted. Rowan thanked her and said He will repay her back in kindness and fresh kill everyday.
Relationships: Mother - Grace (a kittypet, presumed dead) Father - Rowanflame (alive) Littermates - Star, Echo, Storm and Max (all presumed dead) Other Siblings - Amber (alive, older half-sister), others unknown Other: -

Fox

Character Name: Warrior Name: Foxfur Gender: She-cat Age: 6 moons - death Rank: apprentice - deputy, possibly leader Appearance: A light brownish orange she-cat. She has white placed on her muzzle, chest, belly and tail tip. She has a black nose, ear tips and socks that stop a little past her knees. She has light brown eyes. Personality: Foxfur is a kind she-cat. She listens to her leader no matter what. She is strong willed and very protective when she needs to be. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Golden

Character Name: Warrior Name: Goldengaze / Goldenflower Gender: She-cat Age: 15 moons - death Rank: queen mostly Appearance: A golden brown tabby. Her stripes are a light brown, she has white paws. Her eyes are a golden yellow. Personality: Golden is a sweetheart, she is the nicest she-cat you'll ever meet. She will help anyone in need no matter whom they are or where they came from. She loves kits and is always willing to watch over kits when a queen wants a break from them for a while. History: - Relationships: Lionblaze - Brother Other: -

Ivory

Character Name: Warrior Name: Ivoryfeather Gender: She-cat Age: newborn - death Rank: kit - warrior Appearance: Ivory like her name is a pure off white she-cat. Her fur is a fluffy mess that often looks like feathers. Her eye's are a pale light blue. Personality: Ivory is very soft spoken. She doesn't talk much cause no cat really can hear her soft spoken words. She is very shy. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Night

Character Name: Warrior Name: Nightsky Gender: She-cat Age: 15 - 40 moons Rank: warrior Appearance: Night is a small, slender she-cat. Her fur as black as night and very well taken care of like she wasn't born within the clans. Her eyes are a beautiful golden yellow. Personality: Night is a very soft spoken she-cat. Her voice almost sounds like she's singing if spoken. She is very friendly and will watch out for a friend in need. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Silent

Character Name: Warrior Name: Silentbreeze Gender: She-cat Age: 15 moons - death Rank: warrior - leader Appearance: Silent is a calico, not a purebred calico though. Her colors range from white to black which she abores. Her eyes are dual colored the left being brown while the right is blue, which she is also proud of. Personality: Though her name is 'Silent' She isn't mute she is actually just very shy. She will talk though but only when she needs to otherwise she is quiet. She is a sweetheart and loves everyone in her clan even when they hate her. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Tiger

Character Name: Warrior Name: Tigerlily Gender: She-cat Age: 15 moons - death Rank: warrior mostly, maybe deputy Appearance: A beautiful white tabby she-cat. Although her pelt may be white her tabby stripes are a faded grey color which some how works with the white. She has a lighter faded grey on her belly which is often mistaken for a pale or slightly darker white. She has beautiful sky blue eyes. Personality: A very out going she-cat. She is never in one spot for long and likes her own space sometimes. She is very curious in what others do. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Tiny

Character Name: Warrior Name: Tinyflower Gender: She-cat Age: newborn - death Rank: kit - warrior (in rps never reached warrior rank to find a perfect warrior name) Appearance: Tiny is smaller then a normal size cat as she is a runt. Her pelt is a soft light brown. She has the most beautiful light brown eyes. Personality: Tiny is very shy. She only talks to very few certain cats depending on who they are. She doesn't talk to anyone else unless they talk to her. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Vixen

Character Name: Warrior Name: Vixenstep Gender: She-cat Age: newborn - death Rank: kit - warrior Appearance: Vixen is a tortishell with a tiny frame and just a bit smaller then the average size cat for her age. Her eyes are brown. Personality: Vixen is very adventurous which gets her into trouble a lot. She is also very naive. She is known as the problem cat (problem child xD) and doesn't listen very well. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Wild

Character Name: Warrior Name: Wildflower Gender: She-cat Age: newborn - death Rank: kit - warrior Appearance: She is a dark ginger, white, grey and black cat. The dark ginger is the main fur while black, grey and white are patched along her pelt in various places. Her right eye is blue while her left eye is green. Personality: Wild is a very outgoing she-cat. She is pretty active for her age, she's really never in one spot. She is what some would say a 'wildflower'. History: - Relationships: Littermate - Speckled (Brother) Other: -

Frost

Character Name: Warrior Name: Frostfern Gender: Tom Age: 20 moons - death Rank: Made to be a med cat but could also be a warrior Appearance: Frost is a pure white tom. No one really knows how he was born as a pure white cat. He has a few battle scars in various places. His eyes are an icey-blue. Personality: Frost is not very talkative cat. He mostly likes to keep to himself. He is mostly hiding in his den or outside of camp some where. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Hawk

Character Name: Warrior Name: Hawkfeather Gender: Tom Age: 20 moons - death Rank: warrior - leader Appearance: Hawk is a dark brown tom with gray and white marks mixed in. Most of the white is on his belly. He has golden brown eyes. Personality: Hawk isn't the nicest cat around or at first he isn't. He is very indecisive and tries to make the best decisions but sometimes it leads to mistakes. He quickly learns from his mistakes and makes sure not to do them again. History: Usually previous rogue before joining the clan Relationships: Usually whatever family he had he never speaks about them or refuses to Other: -

Lion

Character Name: Warrior Name: Lionblaze Gender: Tom Age: 15 moons - death Rank: Warrior Appearance: Lion is a large and bulky tom. He looks almost like his twin sister Goldengaze but he is a bit darker golden brown tabby. His strips are a light brown. His eyes though are a strikingly beautiful light brown. Personality: Lion is very protective especially over his sister Golden. He sometimes gets angry very easily and only his sister is able to calm him down. He is also very adventurous and will wonder around places, areas, territories, you name it. History: - Relationships: Goldengaze - Sister Other: -

Owl

Character Name: Warrior Name: Owlfang Gender: Tom Age: newborn - death Rank: kit - warrior (maybe deputy/leader) Appearance: Owl is a dark golden brown tabby with dark brown stripes. He has a white paw on his right front paw and a white paw on his left hind leg. His eyes are a mixed color of golden yellow and amber. Personality: Owl is an ambitious tom. He'll do anything to prove he can be the best. He is up for any challenge no matter the cost. He hopes to become leader one day. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Raven

Character Name: Warrior Name: Raventail Gender: Tom Age: 20 moons - death Rank: warrior mostly Appearance: Raven is a blueish black tom. He doesn't have any other significant marks. He has dark blue eyes. Personality: Raven is a sweet, friendly tom. He usually keeps to himself but likes to talk to others every know and then. He cares for everyone first and puts himself last. History: - Relationships: - Other: -

Rowan

Character Name: Warrior Name: Rowanflame Gender: Tom Age: 20 moons - death Rank: warrior mostly Appearance: Rowan is a brown tabby tom with a nick on his right ear. He is surprisingly bulky but looks thin. He has bright amber eyes. Personality: Rowan is a determined tom. He does as he's told the second someone asks him to do something. He tends to keep to himself though. History: Born as a clan cat duh, he feel in love with Deerpelt and had four wonderful kits with her (names below) one day he was on a border patrol and was attacked by foxes, the one leading the patrol (name not given) told Rowan to warn the clan (same day as when the foxes attacked the camp, strange right? like the foxes had it all planed out xD) but one of the foxes heard this and chased Rowan very far from the territory and into some twoleg place which the fox turnt tail and ran back, Rowan who wasn't sure if the fox was still following got all mixed around and lost in the twoleg place luckily a nice twoleg found him and took him home. This she-twoleg had a another cat named Grace. A few months later Grace had kits which the twoleg personally named (names below). One day the house caught on fire, Grace died along with Echo, Storm and Max leaving Rowan with Star and Ember. The twoleg couldn't provide for them so he was forced to beg any and every she-cat he could find to feed them. He than had no one else to go to and decided to return to his clan while on the journey Star died. A few days later he found his clan found out Deerpelt is dead and so is 3 of his kits except Amber who luckily survived somehow and begged the leader if he could keep Ember luckily the leader did agree but on one condition Ember must never find out that she was and is a half kittypet. Relationships: Past Mates - Grace (a kittypet, presumed dead) & Deerpelt (a clan cat, presumed dead) Kits - Ember, Star, Echo, Storm and Max (from Grace) ; Amber, Dusk, Dawn and Ash (from Deerpelt) Other: -

Speckled

Character Name: Warrior Name: Speckledfur Gender: Tom Age: newborn - death Rank: kit - warrior Appearance: A black, grey, white and ginger tom. The black is the main fur while grey, white and ginger are speckled-patched along his pelt. He has brown eyes. Personality: Speckled is a lazy tom. He doesn't like to do anything, and when asked to go somewhere he groans a lot. He will outgrow his laziness when he is just about a couple moons before being named warrior. History: - Relationships: Littermate - Wild (Sister) Other: -

Wolf

Character Name: Warrior Name: Wolfpelt Gender: Tom Age: 20 moons - death Rank: warrior mostly Appearance: Wolf is a black, white and brown tom. The three colors are mixed together and are placed every where in his pelt. His eyes are a golden brown. Personality: Though he may look like a wolf and sometimes act like a wolf he doesn't demand respect like a wolf. He is very laid back but tries to be active as much he can. He can be a bit hard headed sometimes but learns from his mistakes quickly. History: - Relationships: - Other: -
Character Name: Warrior Name: Hollypetal Gender: She-cat Age: 15 - 50 moons Rank: warrior Appearance: Holly is a ginger she-cat with a white patch on her left ear. She's small and compact, with slightly thicker fur than most of her clan. She has beautiful dark green eyes. Personality: Holly is a gentle and kind she-cat. She loves everyone in her clan especially kits. She hopes to one day have kits of her own. History: - Relationships: - Other: (22)
Character Name: Warrior Name: Smokefur Gender: Tom Age: 6 - 40 moons Rank: apprentice - warrior Appearance: Smoke is a grey and black tom. He has white on his chest, paws and muzzle. His eyes are a smokey blue. Personality: Smoke is a chilled, laid back tom. He is very stealthy and quick on his paws. He is very protective of those he loves. History: - Relationships: - Other: (12)
Character Name: Warrior Name: Hollowmask Gender: Tom Age: 12 - 40 moons Rank: warrior Appearance: Hollow is a brown tom. He has dark brown marks around on his face looking like a mask, he even has dark brown on his paws and underbelly. His eyes are a light brown. Personality: Hollow is very kind and compassionate. He is very helpful when needed. He is very independent though also and tends to think about himself first before others. History: - Relationships: - Other: -
Character Name: Warrior Name: Icebriar Gender: Tom Age: 12 - 25 moons Rank: warrior Appearance: Ice is a pure white tabby tom. His tabby stripes are an off white. His eyes are a sky blue. Personality: Ice is optimistic, always thinking ahead. He is very helpful and never turns anyone away if they need help. He is very energetic and outgoing always on the move and trying to make friends where he can. History: - Relationships: - Other: -
Character Name: Warrior Name: Sparrowsky Gender: Tom Age: 12 - 45 moons Rank: warrior Appearance: Sparrow is small brown and grey tom. His tail is short but not bobbed. His eyes are a dark brown. Personality: Sparrow is very trustworthy and reliable. He is also kind and charming. He will try and charm a she-cat he's in to. History: - Relationships: - Other: -
Character Name: Warrior Name: Timbermask Gender: Tom Age: 12 - 35 moons Rank: warrior Appearance: Timber is a larger then normal sized tom. He has a gray, black and white coat, with tan markings on the legs and muzzle. His eyes are a piercing yellow. Personality: Timber is very carefree. He is also fun-loving and loves jokes. He is kind of mysterious though as some may think that his carefree and fun-loving self is just an act. History: - Relationships: - Other: -
Character Name: Warrior Name: Scorchfur/Blazefur/Blaze Gender: Tom Age: 12 - 45 moons Rank: warrior/loner Appearance: He is a large, dark flame colored tom. His stripes are a darker flame colored with his paw and belly being a dark orange color. He has short sleek fur, his eyes are a piercing dark green. Personality: He is very naive and shows no interest in anything. Although naive he is very generous and caring. He often thinks about any kits and what not before himself. History: - Relationships: - Other: -
  • Bunch of Old Art

Notice!!

Any New Art that has been requested (mostly of my sona’s) has been uploaded to my ToyHouse with proper credits! Also any art of my characters that's still here has been uploaded on my TH!
Note: All art that has been made for me by request! Or gifted to me! All art is separated by who made that art too keep it organized. Side Note: I know some of the links/images don’t work anymore I honestly don’t care to remove them right now

Moonie

Lady Ermac

puppylove250 c:

Deo c:

Cryst

WolfOfProphecys

Beemoji

Aku no Musume

NightFury28

Lt. Akuma

Rhunya

RaidenKihaku

Box

Kodiak

Sjoran

Cerberus

Is It Necessary

Kirözey

Nae c:

Chronos

Sprite Edited by Chronos, Lunala Galaxy Eevee

BanananLizard

Art for Wandéring Galaxy's use only. Not free to use.

TheSoapyDolphin

Dex Entry

Delunancie Moon Stone Pokémon Psychic/Rock The Moon Stones commonly used to evolve Pokémon such as Clefairy are the shed gemstones from Delunancie, faded in power but still able to induce the evolutionary process. Delunancie often fly high above the ozone layer, and apparently get along very well with the Minior found there.

Dex Entry

Fennesmog Fledgling Astronomer Pokémon Fire/Psychic Not yet in full control of its psychic powers, it trains under the watchful eye of Braismog. Unlike regular Fennekin, who eat twigs, this outer space-dwelling variety eats stardust.

Made by Beemoji
Made by gezeichnet
Made by Sjoran
Made by the lovely Nae c:
Made by BananaLizard
  • Pokémon Hoards

To be added

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page