PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ninetales~ Effects of the Herb

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Solo789's AvatarSolo789
A boy clambered up a cliff. Most would've of been shoked at the site of the eight-year-old climbing the ledge, but no one paid mind to him. Everyday he did this to check on the Goletts. Without them, the region would've fell to ruin long ago... 'How am I supposed to get out?' The Vaporeon was on the other side of a small hole, which she used to sneak out. 'Oops, didn't quite remember how big you were.' 'Hey!' The Absol bonked her on the nose, 'More like how tiny you are.' Ignoring that comment, Sunny darted over to the small dresser in the corner, 'Pretend to be asleep!' 'Uhh... why?' Solo looked at her in confusion. She began to push the piece of furniture with much difficulty. 'Just do it.' A small Pichu napped in his lap as he sat on the cliff. Nearby, a Riolu conversed with an Emolga. Nothing was wrong with the Gotletts... but they don't seem to be as attentive as before. Infact, they actually seemed a tad nervous. "But why?" He wondered aloud. Shaking it off, he gentle pushed the Pichu out of his lap before beginning to climb down. "What in the name of Arceus-" Rook stared at Sunny blankly, who was caught in the act of shoving the dresser. The trainer ruffled his brown hair, "You know what, I'm not even going to ask." He left the room but the Absol noticed, with one eye open, that he purposely left the door open enough for them to get out. 'Yes!' The Vaporeon said in accomplishment. She got up and shook out her fur, 'How did you know he'll leave the door open? Also, why didn't you ask me to open it?' Sunny paused, 'He always leaves it open when I'm up to something, but pretends to know nothing if I'm caught. Also, I forgot you could open it. It's been a while, sorry Al- Solo.' The Absol glared, before letting out an exasperated sigh, 'So are you going to show me that Mewtwo? Cherry can stay here.' The young shiny Absol snored in response, proving her point. 'Yes. Just follow me already.' Walking down an ever so worn path, he was heading home. Nothing was wrong, but he felt unnerved. Suddenly, a he heard a twig snap and a growl. Blindly releasing a Thunderbolt in the direction of the sound, he broke into a run, hoping he bought himself enough time. Yet it was too late - the Pokeball had already been thrown. Crystal glanced back nervously, worrying for her trainer. The Alolan Ninetales had followed her human through many things, but this was just about the riskiest move, and that's a lot coming from a Team Rocket pokemon. Both trainer and Pokemon froze when the heard footsteps. We're not supposed to be here! Why are humans so crazy? Just then Sunny and another pokemon padded into the hallway, proving to be the source of the footsteps. "Oh, it's just you and that Absol." Said her human with a sigh of relief. Crystal just rolled her eyes, 'We could've been caught!' Yet she couldn't understand her. The Absol narrowed it's eyes, 'What do you mean?' She lifted a paw, then lowered it. 'Sunny, can I trust her?' The Vaporeon glanced at the larger pokemon, 'Yes.' The Ninetales flicked one of her tails, 'Have you ever heard of Katoc?' There was one thing Kato hated more then being called a pokemon - a Pokeball. It was embarassing enough to be caught in one, but he rather stay in it then break out. Breaking out of Pokeballs only seemed to scare people. Mentally sighing, he was beginning to hate a certain plant... The Absol followed Cyrstal and Sunny reluctantly. 'I did not under any cicumstance agree to any other risks besides dealing with the Mewtwo. Why must I do this?' 'Because it's the right thing?' Sunny responded, glancing back at her. 'What exactly do you mean,' the pokemon began, 'by the right thing? You do realize who exactly you're talking to?' Suddenly the Vaporeon seemed less sure of herself, 'Well, that doesn't mean you can't change. You don't have to do what you were trained to do.' 'Yet isn't that the point of being trained?' Interrupted the Ninetales. Sunny glared, 'You're not helping,' then she glanced back at the Absol, 'the choice is yours. It's up to you to let go of the past, not Rook or any other trainer.' Kato leaned against the wall, restless. WIP Chronology: Previous Absol Next Idk yet
~Solo
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Shop
  • Race
I adopt Pok! So if any of your pok need a home, I'll gladly take them in!
I also have a shop, please drop by! I'm one of the friendlier hybrids:
Type Race (Score Panel by LycanKai):
Score: 663

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page