PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pikachu~ Effects of the Herb

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
A trainer stroked his Pikachu gently, who let out a content pika. It's 8 years after he first met the pokemon, and the Herb was still in testing. Meanwhile, a half-Mewtwo scientist continues jotting down a formula, but for what reason? Seven years, he thought, seven years since all... His thoughts flashed to a painful memory of leaving Kanto for good. Years ago, those affected by the Herb were deemed "too dangerous" to co-exist with those who weren't affected. Sighing, he spotted an Emolga from the corner of his eye. The little pokemon landed on the windowsill and began chattering rapidly. "Emmy," he started, but she continued. "Emmy-" She still continued. "EMMY!" The Emolga blinked and tapped her paws together embarrassedly. He sighed, "Pikachu? A little help please?" Pikachu sat up reluctantly, 'What?' Ash nodded to Emmy, "Translate please?" He rolled his eyes before squeaking at her. The Emolga squeaked and chattered back, causing his eyes to narrow. He looked at his former trainer and patted him on the arm, 'Looks like you are going to get another headache. Someone crossed into the region again.' The Herb was thought to improve the bond between trainer and pokemon, generally increasing safety, but that's not what happened. Instead, the trainers themselves earned abilities reserved for pokemon, eventually becoming half-pokemon themselves. Ash ran down the path with Pikachu clinging onto his shoulder. 'Why do I have to come again?' The pokemon asked. "In case I don't hold human form long enough," he responded, "you know this works." Pikachu looked at him disgust, 'Why do you want to be full human anyway?' He looked at him, offended, "Hey! There's nothing wrong with being human." "There's nothing wrong with being a pokemon either," he retorted. Ash stopped and glanced at him, "Besides being shoved in a pokeball and having the voice of a 5-year-old?" Pikachu bristled, 'Don't make fun of my voice!' The trainer simply held up a finger, signaling for him to be quiet. After a certain incident involving a battle gone wrong, a law was passed and all half-pokemon trainers were forced to leave their home. One, who was accompanied by a Pikachu, spotted deep purple eyes watching all that happened from within the cover of the woods. Disturbed he left as quickly as possible, and regretted it forever. "Oh thank goodness," said the girl, relieved, "I thought I was going the wrong way." Ash blinked in suprise, "What are you doing here?" "Looking for a trainer, like you. You see-" "Woah, whoah, whoah," he interrupted, "I'm not a trainer anymore." She arched an eyebrow, "Then why is there a pokemon on your shoulder?" Ash pointed at his former starter, "Pikachu? I don't own him. No one does." "Well, he's still cute, even if he's a 'wild' pokemon." Sparks crackled on Pikachu's tail, 'Who are you calling cute?' Yet all she heard was a series of aggresive pikas. He casual pinched the pokemon's tail, causing the sparks to die out, "That doesn't matter, you need to leave." She gawked, wondering how he didn't mind being eletricuted, "But-" Ash didn't let her finish, "Pikachu would be glad to take you home." Now Pikachu was gawking, 'I will?' He set the pokemon on the ground, "Now GO." 'Your going to pay for this,' Pikachu grumbled before leading the girl away. As soon as they left, the trainer had a piercing headache before turning into Pikachu, causing him to groan in annoyance. Not long after Pikachu led the girl out of the region, the girl stumbled upon a stranger in the woods. "Who are you?" "Me?" He simply smiled, "A trainer. A trainer who'll help you." She eyed him, "A trainer that'll teach me?" He leaned against a tree, and a Houndoom padded to his side, "Maybe, if you want-" "Yes!" She exclaimed. He held out his hand, "Welcome to Team Rocket." Chronology: Previous Mewtwo Next Umbreon
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 0
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page