PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mewtwo~ Effects of the Herb

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
9 years before a girl was taken in by a Ninetales, a mother Mewtwo reluctantly scavenged through the remains of a raid. Running into a human trainer, she attacked with Confusion & Psychic, afraid that he might use a pokeball, which may potentially put her young at risk. Most think Mewtwos don't have a heart, but she instantly regret it at seeing the child. At rue of using her most dangerous attack, she ran into the forest to find a certain plant, surprising the pokemon who were at the field. A Mewtwo had never used the herb, so her action was a shock to them. A scientist wrote down another page of his report, just when a peer entered his lab. "What are you doing?" She inquired. Sighing frustratedly, he responded. "Writing my report. The better question is what do you want?" She looked at the ground, embarrassed, "You been at this for hours, don't you have somewhere to be?" He clenched his pen angerly, trying ever so hard not to lash out, "You mean field studying while you take credit for my work? No." "No," the heat rose to her cheeks, "I mean going home." He sighed, "You know field studying and home is the same thing for me. It's thanks to that stupid herb I'm doing this right now." The herb was something only used by pokemon, incase their trainer ever was nearly killed in a fight between them. Yet the Mewtwos never let themselves be owned by anyone, and try to fight against masterballs, despite the fact it was impossible. If they managed to be in the possesion of a trainer, they weren't known to save their life if the occasion rose and seized the oppertunity. Yet here she was, collecting two sprigs of the herb, and preparing to heal a human with it. She still hadn't left to his annoyance. "What's this?" He glanced up and paled at seeing the bottle, "Nothing, just a side project." "What side project?" "It probably won't even work," he said nervously, "just put it back." Yet she didn't, for she had found not only the bottle, but his notes. "Why are you doing this? I thought you didn't care for a cure." He bit down a growl, "I don't, meaning it's clearly not for me." "Who is it for then?" His eyes narrowed, "Why are you so interested?" She snapped the journal shut, "Because this goes against the law! Are you mad? This doesn't only work on people, it works on pokemon!" He lashed his tail, "I thought you said us trainers might as well be pokemon." "I-" Her eyes widened, "You heard that?" He didn't answer. The trainer, once he recovered, no longer stayed within civilization, for the herb had a side effect- changing the target's DNA. Yet the trainer didn't have the happiest of endings. Forced to use shapeshifting move on his daughter, so that she may be accepted in nearby village, broke his heart, and left him utterly compassionless. She purposely knocked a bottle of acid of a shelf, which he stopped from hitting the floor physically. "Would you stop it?! I'm tired of you doing this!" "Doing what?" She asked innocently, but she never actually knew him well, so what he did next was a total shock. He glared, "Left pocket, on the floor, Now." "But-" "Just put the notebook on the ground Clara." She reluctantly took it out of her left pocket and dropped it, which he poured the contents of the bottle on, causing the paper to sizzle. "Why did you do that?" He placed the now empty bottle on the table, "I'm not a pokemon, and I never will be." With that, he left. A year later, a group of scientists wanted to learn more about Mewtwos and met the trainer. They were surprised to see someone that's half Mewtwo but offered him a spot on their team due to his knowledge. He reluctantly accepted, but regrets it to this day, prefering to be in the forest than with that of his own kind. Chronology: Previous Vulpix Next Pikachu
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 0
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page