PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make it clearer that permission to use includes gen 8 sprites

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Kittompera's AvatarKittompera
Currently, the information is written as such:

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Any edits made to a PFQ sprite (egg sprites, gen 6, 7, variants, megas, and exclusives) require permission to be edited
While it is simple to reasonably conclude this included gen 8 'mon, due to children being allowed to use this site I think this line being as specific as possible will help users who may not understand that the gen 8 sprites were also made by the PFQ art-team. Additionally, I have met adults in my life who do not understand permission to use for art, so it may help teen and adult members as well who may not know about art permissions. Pros: Clearer rules, less confusion, may help prevent kids from getting confused and accidentally breaking the rules Cons: Would need to be edited again when future spoiler 'mons are added (gen 9, any forme changes similar to mega, etc)
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
I've just adjusted the thread to make it more clear :)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page