PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gardevoirs and Co. (Boxes and gems!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12

dragon360's Avatardragon360
~~~~~~~~GEMS~~~~~~~ "Hi! I'm Zia! This is my part of the shop here- welcome! I sell gems, and my sister over there sells boxes! She's hunting the boxes though, I think, so try not to disturb her?"

Rules and Info

1. I use the conversion rate 1 ZC: 5 GP: 5k Credits 2. Water gems are not UFT. 3. Each small is 2 GP each. 4. Gems can be converted to small or large to mske things easier! You won't have to pay for the lost gems. 5. I'm also open to swapping gems!

Gems

Normal: x20 Electric: x27 Fighting: x6 Flying: x9 Rock: x2 Dark: x15 Fire: x25 Grass: x20 Poison: x13 Psychic: x125 Ghost: x18 Steel: x10 Water: x150 Ice: x3 Ground: x20 Bug: x27 Dragon: x3 Fairy: x53
~~~~~~~~~BOXES~~~~~~~~~~~ "Hi. I'm Airalin. I take it you've talked to Zia already. I sell boxes. I also offer slots for boxbox hunts, if you want one of those."

Rules and Info

1. Same conversion rate as above 2. Boxboxes are 90 ZC. (or 450 GP) 3. Boxes are 38 GP each.

Avaliable Boxes

x0 so far Boxbox slots: (3 left) 1. 2. 3.

Form for buying

~~Gem Form~~ Airalin, I'd like to buy gems! Type of gem: Amount: Payment: ~~Box Form~~ Zia, I'd like to buy boxes! Type of box (or boxbox): Amount: Payment:
Also selling 3 Waterium fragments and a Waterium Z, make an offer!
Avatar made by FrigidMellohi Visit my shop! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/301653/Gardevoirs-and-Co-Boxes-and-gems/post/5875380 My first self-hatched shiny, named after Hermione from Harry Potter! Please click her!
Bump!
Nvm, I apologize :(, but i hope you have a good day!
I have a shop that I do boxbox hunts, Melan hunts, and have shinies and albinos avaliable! my lovely shop
Bump!
MelonCrusher's AvatarMelonCrusher
Zia, I'd like to buy boxes! Type of box (or boxbox): Boxbox Amount: 3 Payment: 270zc (I didnt see a limit so if 3 is too much then do whatever amount is comfortable!)
Thank you for ordering! It takes me about 5 days to get one so expect the boxes anywhere from this week to next week ^^
MelonCrusher, your order has been completed! We hope to see you back soon!
Bump!
StuckInLimb0's AvatarStuckInLimb0
Zia, I'd like to buy boxes! Type of box (or boxbox): boxbox Amount: 2 Payment:450 gp and 90 zc
avatar by me 15+ pokemon horror rp here i may try to set up an art shop in the near future lets hope i can keep up with that
Thank you for ordering, StuckInLimb0- your order will be completed soon!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page