PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Ending, We Found Him!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Venusian's AvatarVenusian
Hey guys, I know this is a bit of a longshot, but I, well, really screwed up and I'm going to do as much as I can to make it right. My friend lent me a Sigilyph to help with my shiny/albino hunt and it unfortunately got lost while I was releasing all my fodder Sigilyphs... it has some sentiment value to her, since it was one of her first hatches, and in a weird twist of fate found it's way back to her after being wonder traded. I really want to bring it back home again and I won't stop looking. Here's it's info! https://pokefarm.com/summary/hfgYw So, well - I guess this is me posting up my little signboard. If you happen to see this missing birb, please help send him back home?
Mischevious's AvatarMischevious
On mobile can't copy and paste ;^; Could you please make the link clickable?
Avatar Credit: Terriblinkz!! 🐉Rawr! Let's win this!🐉 🐉Team Dragon February 2021 points =2159 🐉
Yes, sorry about that! I'd be more than happy to reward anyone who happens to bring the bird back home, I've got some albinos I can offer in thanks. Clickable link~
Oh, I can see why it's so special :) I'll try my best to find it, and I don't want payment I'll just say that there's jo guarantee, sadly :(
Yeah... I'm well aware, unfortunately, but I am going to try my absolute hardest to find it again. She sent me a dumb blip lizard to try and cheer me up because she knew what a bad day I was having, aha. I screwed her over and she's still trying to cheer me up, I swear to god. At least the missing sigilyph is a high-ish level and it'll stand out from the crowd if I happen to roll it.
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Not trying to burst your bubble, but around every 30 minutes, pokemon are cleaned out and new ones are rollable. The lost Pokemon are sadly, not recoverable. I don't know the exact time, but near 30 minutes
Image taken from https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/637514-no-stop-touching-me-i-am-the-night Noibat is the night!
... oh. That's... unfortunate for me. I guess it's better to know that I don't waste any more time. I was gonna stay up all night if you didn't tell me. Ahaha... I don't suppose there's any chance of mods restoring them? I guess that's my only hope at this point. Edit: I went to double check and I found this guy who was released three days ago hanging out on my shelter page - maybe there's still hope? link It's gonna have to be good enough for me. I don't really have a right to stop looking until I find him, or the timer runs out.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Nope, not true, Daniel! Check out this ralts I found in the shelter just now:

QUOTE originally posted by Rebecca Gold

Shelter team hatches pokemon after 2 days and hatched (or released) pokemon stays 4-5 days in shelter before it gets deleted. I don't know if it was a feature before but I tested it with another user and this was the result. ^^
It will be in the shelter available for grabs for 4-5 days after its release.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
After quite frankly one of the worst nights of my life, due to this among other reasons LightMoonBeam found him and sent him back home!! I genuinely cannot thank them enough, I highly recommend them if you want a person to massclick or surprise gift. He's back home!
Yay! My eyes can finally rest :'D Yeah, Lightmoonbeam's a really good person :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page