PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Price Help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

michanne001's Avatarmichanne001
I am considering selling my CS Krampus and CS Meowstic. How much would they roughly be worth as an indicator?
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Hmm, I'm not an expert, but at least 50-100 gp.
Image taken from https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/637514-no-stop-touching-me-i-am-the-night Noibat is the night!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I'd say a bit more than that, at least for the Krampus, as only a limited number were given to players. Maybe around 100-200ZC? (though maybe a bit less, since they were fairly recently given out) CS Meowstic were going for ~125GP the last time I saw during the event, though now that there's many in circulation (and they were pretty cheap to begin with) it may have dropped in price since then. I'm not too involved in the CS market though so, yknow. ^^;; I just think 100GP for the Krampus would be waaay too low IMO.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Niet's AvatarNiet
Yeah, 125GP for the Meowstic makes sense because it cost 250GP for a pair of them during the event. But Krampus is never going to be available (except via Cele's Centre, which is ZC only), so selling it for less than what you get in a single Fabulous Friday is just silly.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
michanne001's Avatarmichanne001
Okay, thank you all for the inputs, much appreciated :)!
Mischevious's AvatarMischevious
For the Krampus, I'd suggest wait a year or so. That way, it would increase in value :D
Avatar Credit: Terriblinkz!! 🐉Rawr! Let's win this!🐉 🐉Team Dragon February 2021 points =2159 🐉

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page