PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Abyss Forest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 323334

swims up to the Minccino "Where'd you find that?" she asked hoping she could find a mega stone around the area.

My Badges

click my dragon babies
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
Micho jumped at the sight of the Vaporeon. She pointed to the pond. "I swimmed in there and I found," she whispered.
Kotto❤She/They 3/1000 19/1000 3/1000 Hi I'm Kotto and I'm a durp! Please consider checking out my art shop with my friends! (It's my main one :3) Sig & BG credit * Avatar credit
*Espy jumps from the water st last and fills in the hole* Espy- What a great way to spend my evening! I'd better grab something to eat! *walks back go the campground*
Avatar made my crysta302 for my use only!
snail.bug's Avatarsnail.bug
apologies, for my brain is the approximate size of a walnut and i got caught up in other things! this'll be my last post for the night technically morning now its 12:30 lmao so goodnight, guys! -----☆-°----★------✧--------*--.--✧---★------✦-------
NEEKS
Neeks sighs, taking some time to think about it. It still wasn't entirely sure if it would be welcomed in the camp, or if it would be able to adjust to that kind of community. But there's Pokemon who would need it there, right? There's no such thing as too much support, is there? It wouldn't hurt, then, to even just check the place out.
Hi! I'm Snail! IT/ITS currently simping for keroppi
"Thank you. I'm looking for mega stones. My name's Dragina for my dragon wings" she spread them wide to show the Minccino, "What's yours?" she wonders about her dream...
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Wish Wish was slightly confused. What is happening? They would ask themselves, is it something that I can help with?
Pfp made by Shuichi! Please do not steal it! It is made for my use only! Beautiful Aku done by Shuichi! My Rp! If you'd like to join feel free to! :3 https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/300326/Abyss-Forest-RP/post/5814798
she saw Wish turn to her and clarified,"I was just asking where she found that stone. I'm searching for them myself."
Dragonpipe's AvatarDragonpipe
Wish Wish sighed. "Stone, stone. Ah, yes. The stone. It looks like me, yes?" THey looked at Micho and gave a smile to her. "That is a stone that gives me power, little one."
"Like.. a mega stone?"
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- Pira - Pira didn't like sleeping in closed spaces so she accidentally fell asleep playing with her makeshift toys, hugging Biku, her little shiny teddy bear Wish had been so kind to give her. Pira forgot the last time she fell asleep without any large bouts of panic attacks or dark thoughts her father set in her head. - Blaze - Blaze yawned and grabbed some more meat from the hidden cooler she stole in her den. This time, she tried cooking it over the glowing lava puddle. Ending up with some burnt meant, just how she liked it. She wolfed it down and settled down, just her and her thoughts, for now.
02,429/5,000
Shuichi made my Avatar for my use only :3

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page