PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How Do Adopts Work?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

joolianjay's Avatarjoolianjay
hello! while browsing the art shops ive seen multiple people selling "adopts". im having a hard time understanding what an adopt is? im used to how they work on flightrising but i dont know if theyre like that or something else? if anyone could explain to me that'd be great! thank you!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
The most common use of "adopt" on PFQ are more or less character/design sales. An artist makes a design/character (the adopt), the customer buys the design and now owns that design/character.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Mischevious's AvatarMischevious
Adopts are pieces of art that are not customized, I think! I'm not an artist, but that's my best guess~
Avatar Credit: Terriblinkz!! 🐉Rawr! Let's win this!🐉 🐉Team Dragon February 2021 points =2159 🐉
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Adopts are essentially character designs which are created/put up to sell by the artist. Essentially adopts are characters you can buy for whatever purpose you want. Some artists have terms that you should keep in mind relating to adopts.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page