PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Coding i guess, not sure hot to exactly word it.

Forum Index > Core > Help >

D6mian's AvatarD6mian
I've been playing this game for a little while. I see people post their pokemon all the time in their bio or on another person's thread, when I go on mine and click on the codes to cope and paste it only does the url, it doesn't show my pokemon on the platform or even with the hp bar and stuff. Theirs a couple RP threads I follow that I would love too post some on but can't because I guess I'm not doing the right thing or something?
Mareep's AvatarMareep

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Invalid ID on line 11

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

You can find those under the 'Display Code' section on every pokemon's profile. You can choose between the sun/moon, ORAS, X/Y or the platform code. Aside from that we also have the code where you can feed a berry to a mon [nobbcode][pkmnpanel=POKEMON ID][/nobbcode] The ID is the last few letters/numbers in the link of the profile page. The link of your totodile is https://pokefarm.com/summary/lX-9D so the ID is lX-9D and [nobbcode][pkmnpanel=lX-9D][/nobbcode] will give you [pkmnpanel=lX-9D]
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Awesome thank you,, I've been trying and its mainly been posting just the url I've been so confused,, 😃😃🥰
Ghostium Z

Ghostium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Ghost-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 28 — 302 / 1,950
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
But what about like if you wanted it on like a platform or something?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Check the display code section of the pokemon's profile. You can copy the code right from there
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Using that same format [pkmnpanel ] then the code
Mareep's AvatarMareep
No, just copy it :D
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Mareep's AvatarMareep
You need to copy everything in the box. When you click it, all the text should get highlighted. Just copy everything. Ah, just saw your edit, yes!
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Ok thank you, I feel a little dumb but thank you for your help

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page