PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

UFT S/A Kartana!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

Special Kartana

2,000 1,500 See Fields for stock February Sale (until 28/02 23:59:59): Buy one shiny AND one albino Kartana for 2,500 worth!* * Max 20 large gems accepted as additional payment method for this sale Conversion 500k : 500 : 100 Other payment methods: = 100 = 60 = 60 = 60 = 120 = 300 = 600 (Any) = 100 Max 20 Large Gems per special
Normal, Grass, Fairy, Water
= 20 = 30
Steel, Dragon
= 40
0 || 3/21 || 0
Buying Life Antlers at 300k
Official Bulbapedia Sawsbuck sprite used for avatar
LotadStar's AvatarLotadStar
So i dont have enough to buy them but i was wondering if i could dex them for a large dragon gem, I can offer collateral if that makes you more comfortible with it
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

QUOTE originally posted by LotadStar

So i dont have enough to buy them but i was wondering if i could dex them for a large dragon gem, I can offer collateral if that makes you more comfortible with it
Yeah sure, that is fine with me. I will send them over, just attach the large dragon gem upon return.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Bump
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
could i please buy this quirky? I have 6 large poison gems and 4 large rock gems for 300zc and a life antler for 60zc - can pay the rest with zc if that works for you?
  • Typerace
  • Shop
  • Games
March Type Race= Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Also buying
Spectral Leiomano
&
Orders Crest
- 240gp/45zc per - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Come play some fun forum games! Go Fish This or That
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

QUOTE originally posted by Jana Kennedy

could i please buy this quirky? I have 6 large poison gems and 4 large rock gems for 300zc and a life antler for 60zc - can pay the rest with zc if that works for you?
Yes that works for me! I will sent it over
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
bump
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Would you accept 15 large steel and 50 medium dragon gems (800 zc), 5 groundium Z (500 zc), plus I guess 1200 zc for a shiny and an albino?

Quick Links

Trades/Commissions Art shop (Art, Notif Heads, Fusions + More!) Of Demise and Disaster Journal Posts Needed Gems Needed Shinies/Albinos
"Geckolithe" species made by me, avatar art by Novan-Chan. Melan Hydrark art made by Me, Hydrark (c) PFQ.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

Would you accept 15 large steel and 50 medium dragon gems (800 zc), 5 groundium Z (500 zc), plus I guess 1200 zc for a shiny and an albino?
Yes that would definitely work! I will send them over ^^
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
bump! this is the last day of the package deal!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page