PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

👻 Team Never-Ending Nightmare 👻 [Ghost, Feb 2021]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Emirhienne's AvatarEmirhienne
I'm glad everyone loves the candles! Still plenty of shinies and albinos ready to light up your homes if anyone wants one! <3 All of the ones in my first field are available!
Avatar by PFQ! credit: GnarleyQuinn
WølfieLyss07's AvatarWølfieLyss07
I'll take a random shiny candle if thats okay with you ^^ Thanks for offering this to the team, great job on all the specials O.O
My Profile Picture is from Snapchat :)
Dia's AvatarDia
i'm a little late, but congrats everyone on a great race!! we easily managed the team goal, and saw lots of beautiful special hatches as well c: thanks for letting me host this thread! hope you all had a great time <3
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
misterkoala's Avatarmisterkoala

QUOTE originally posted by Emirhienne

I'm glad everyone loves the candles! Still plenty of shinies and albinos ready to light up your homes if anyone wants one! <3 All of the ones in my first field are available!
I'd love any one of the shinies if they aren't all spoken for! Thank you, that's super sweet of you!! It was a fun race, good job everyone!
Awesome race everyone! Sorry I wasn't more useful 😭. @ Emirhienne May I have a random albino candle if they're not all spoken for already?
Dark Type Gym Leader Sprites: © 1995-2020 Nintendo/Game Freak. Gathered from Pokemon Database
id love s/a litwick
AnxiousToast's AvatarAnxiousToast
It was a fun race guys! Thanks for being such great teammates!
StarWarsGirl's AvatarStarWarsGirl
Life has been so stressful lately... Sorry I didn't contribute much. If it's ok, could I get an albino Litwick for my Living Albino dex? Thank you <3

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page