PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Altered Years (A Pokemon Fanfic)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

POLL: What is the best chapter so far?

Total votes: 2

You must be logged in to vote.

Got em TwT's AvatarGot em TwT
Alright Guys, If you're a fan of the games and the characters/storylines, you might like my fanfic! Right now I'm gonna send the wattpad link, but I'll start publishing the individual chapters here soon!~ https://www.wattpad.com/story/253752651-altered-years-a-pokemon-fanfic
Chapter 2 - The Rival Have you ever wondered, Why as you grow older, Your whole world seems to get bigger and bigger? It’s amazing isn’t it? It may seem like it, but no matter how hard you try, you can’t stop it You can’t stop yourself from learning how cruel this place is No matter how normal your life may seem, something rotten will be waiting for you to find it. I was always the rival, I had known you since we were kids Being related to Gold and Kris, I was expected to be a great trainer One who would save everyone From the doom of this stupid society I was smart, strong, just a great kid And yet this feeling still haunts me. Humans can be ignorant, jealous and just plain jerks Pokemon seem to understand me more They don’t ignore your command, They don’t hate you for your flaws, They just love you, They make you smile. They are our best friends, yet our weapons at the same time. I chose Meganium as my partner It was a unpopular choice for Johto Challengers, but she just seemed to call out to me I named her “Rita” We make quite the team, and I think Grass Types will be my thing. She surprisingly powered through Kanto and Johto alone, but right before we went to Hoenn, a legend joined our team. Raikou, One of the Legendary Beasts I have heard the story a million times “One day, almost 200 years ago, the Brass Tower mysteriously caught on fire. 3 beings, believed to be a Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon perished in the fire, but then Ho-oh, The Rainbow pokemon, appeared and used its powers to turn them into powerful beasts. They became Suicune, The Aurora Pokemon, Raikou, The Thunder Pokemon and Entei, The Volcano Pokemon.” And I’ve always questioned Why can’t Ho-oh use that power to save us? So many people die, It’s unfair Where do they even go? Do we even have a reason to be here? Or, are we just meant to be separate from pokemon? I thought it would be best to tame this legendary Perhaps we could help one another Going into the battle, I had this strange mixture of excitement, nervousness and hesitation I guess that’s why it’s called Jitters, because you get it while battling a menacing electric monster Rita was battling surprisingly well considering it was a legendary I had trained her to recover from Petal Dances faster, and to inflict more damage than normal Meganiums. After a few attacks, I started throwing my great balls According to Gold, catching a legendary beast took a lot of tries, and the shards of broken pokeballs will scar you for life And he was exactly right. I had thrown about 15, yet Raikou wouldn’t flee Something made me special to it, maybe because I was one of the “Chosen Ones”? I was basically throwing away all of my pokeballs I’m so sick of this. I gripped an Great Ball in my hand, and began winding up to throw it Why. Can’t. I. Catch. You!! I swung my arm completely around and threw it as hard as I possibly could It was going so fast that I couldn’t even see the ball, just a streak of red, white and blue light It hit the legendary in the forehead, quickly sucking them in with a burst of force And without shaking, even once, the ball clicked closed.
Chapter 3 - Amber Sight I will never forget the day, my sister was taken away from me We just went for a walk But then, all I could see was black smoke I got very lucky My Sister’s Lucario jumped in and saved me at the last minute It must’ve been pretty easy, considering how small I was I was only 6 years old Lucario covered my mouth with its paw, making sure I didn’t make too loud of a noise There was a cacophony of walkie-talkie static, smoke bomb explosions, and my sister’s desperate screaming All I could make out of the chaos was “We’ve found an aura seer, we’ll be at the shipping station in 2 hours” Shipping Station? Who are these people? What will they do to her? Where are they taking her? Lucario’s aura changed, as if he was trying to calm me down I could see them load my sister’s unconscious body into a black van The words “Center for Unique Specimen” were written in big, bold yellow letters The Van drove away, and I was still crying Lucario signaled that it was safe “Y-you’re all I have left her,h-huh Luci?” I wanted to run home, get to Mama as soon as possible. But I was too out of breath from crying Lucario lifted my small figure onto its back and paced home People looked at us, but not with their normal, disgusted faces They actually looked like they felt bad for me. Why would people have sympathy for someone like me? Lucario practically bursted threw the door I immediately jumped off his back and ran towards Mama She was already staring out the window, with a strange expression on her face “Mama! They Took her-They took Jade!” It felt like I was breathing in daggers, and I was talking as fast as a Sharpedo could swim Her Mother turned around and bent down to Anya’s height Her face remained the same, like a mixture of shock, nervousness and anger “I know sweetie, it’s ok” “B-but!! What will they do to her?!! Are they gonna kill her?!” Tears started streaming out of her Mother’s eyes I had never seen her cry before, I always saw her a strong, confident woman with no weaknesses But seeing Rui, A Legendary Orrean Trainer, sobbing for the same reason I was…. Makes me feel a little bit stronger A little bit safer “Honey...Let’s not worry about that right now, but…... Did they call her a freak?” Ever since that day.. I swore to become the best trainer I can possibly be I wouldn’t be defined by my stupid aura powers I would try to hide them, so I wouldn’t end up like Jade But that still doesn’t mean I can’t use them to my advantage I began training with Her Lucario Considering it was the Aura Pokemon, both me and Jade naturally had a bond with it My Parents gave it too her as a present for her 11th birthday She was entered in the Champion Challenge And yet nobody cared that she was kidnapped My Father was seeing great advances in my training So one day he went to Kalos, and came back with a gift I opened the small box to find two beautiful stones inside, and a black bracelet He explained that the first stone was called a Key Stone, and that went into the bracelet. And the other stone was Lucarionite If Jade’s Lucario was holding the lucarionite, it may be able to mega evolve And I’m one of the youngest trainers to unlock this power Lucario’s Mega Evolution is a unique one Its aura energy rushes throughout its body, and combines with the mega stone power It’s quite the sight when you’re a aura seer My bond with Lucario became stronger as training went on We became great friends Our bond, reflected something that is now in the past And something about its aura told me…. To have hope... That the other freak with Amber Sight Would see me again
(Trigger Warning - Mentions of S*icide) Well, I guess I’m a “Legendary Trainer” My story ain’t really that legendary though But I guess it’s memorable enough for people to care And I beat Red….. But even he agrees, People are way too hyped about him Lucas easily beat both of us! And nothing’s really special about our pokemon, we just love 'em! But I guess I need to get to the point My Journey started on a warm March night Winter had just ended, me and my sister didn’t wanna start our journey on our January birthday. Walking around Johto in the frigid weather would not be fun Our friend Lyra didn’t wanna be a trainer, but she still wanted to travel with us She already had her partner, Marill We went to Professor Elm’s Lab to choose our starters Cyndaquil was immediately my favorite, Fire types had always been my kind of thing Kris chose Chikorita, mostly because she thought it was cute After that, I traveled to the first gym, and Kris went to pick up an egg for Professor Elm. Soon, I learned that the other starter had been stolen by a boy named Silver He’d become my rival, and my best friend The first time I met him, he was a jerk of course But something about him was charming His profound urge to destroy Team Rocket was quite interesting But I’d soon find out why He was the son of Giovanni, The Leader of Team Rocket The Evilest Man to ever live Or at least that’s what time would soon reveal He has teammates to help him kill all those trainers…. And the day that it all happened Was the day Silver killed himself His Father didn’t seem phased by it, since he kept on killing people in the other regions But why do those people not even care? Not even for their own children? I remember meeting Ex-Champion Hilda for the first time, she talked about what happened to her husband He was clearly used to his dad doing things like this, it seemed like he either sucked it up, or broke down like a little crybaby when his daddy was a meanie His Father was another of Giovanni’s allies And according to Hilda, he was even eviler than The Boss himself I don’t much about the other leaders, but I hoped they were no match for the surviving trainers Plus, I’m a founding member of the Champion Challenge, so kiddos come to me to train They’ve been looking good in the past few years And I hope that one, at least one, is better than me So I can finally catch a break Rainbow Rocket Grunts had been popping up in Javan again I wouldn’t be surprised if another attack happens soon, they haven’t been around in 3 decades. And tensions are definitely up this year This Champion Challenge is already looking exciting The Challengers had been dealing with the grunts too According to Marie, they’d definitely changed from when I was little They were no longer numbskulls with weak little rattatas, that’s what she told me Perhaps they have prepared for another attack According to that random hostage-dude they got in Sinnoh, people in RR are immortal Silver told me the same thing, and that’s why he stopped aging after he went with his dad I wonder what other weapons they have made in the past 30 years Will it be too much for us to handle? Nah, Red has had us preparing for this for 30 years too And if we lose, there will be nothing worth fighting for anymore
(This Chapter May not be suitable for all readers) 2000 Years Ago… In the Great Wild Areas around Kalos A baby was born in a village... but something was peculiar about this child He could hear the pokemon talk to him Some believed this was a gift from Arceus While others thought it was the powers of Giratina itself Unfortunately, The Child’s parents also believed that And when he was 17, He was banished to the forest He took his only friend, and they reproduced And the Pokemon Whisperers remained a mystery for another millennium But soon, these “devils” began to join more civilized society They were used as weapons They became soldiers Fighters Even Guards for Royalty Yet the entire world, still saw them as freaks Society began counting them out, discriminating against them Making sure they lived horrible lives So that they would either kill themselves Or make sure that other didn’t live this hell And perhaps someday Every Devil will be wiped from this cruel world “Miriam! Floria! Come downstairs!!” I hopped down each step, light blue hair spiking up and falling down. My twin sister was following close behind me “What is it Daddy?” “I need ya to go pick up Alby from School. I have work to do and your mom won’t be back in time. You know where it is...Right?” I nodded and gave him a thumbs up while Floria went to get our coats I went over to put on my shoes, handing my sister her matching pair It was a cool fall day, the crisp air hitting my face as I reached up and open the door My Brother’s school was right near our house, since we lived in the city We quickly walked, as always, to avoid the normal humans ridicule Me and Floria were only 4, but even we knew how cruel the world is to us whisperers Our Brother was waiting outside his school doors, red backpack over his shoulder “Oh, Where’s Mom?” “At the store, we don’t know why she isn’t back yet” “Hmmm..Maybe we shouldn’t go back home just yet, Wanna go for a walk?” Floria nodded while I pointed to a hill “Betcha I’ll beat both of you up!” We all ran towards the hill, laughing yet still being out of breath. I obviously won, but Albatrua let Floria beat him. We all were sitting under the shade of the tree, watching the sunset This was one of those things, that just automatically became a memory Because what happened next, was unforgettable Dead. My Parents were laying there, Dead. The Police tried their best to explain it… But my brother didn’t tell me it for years But, that was the day when we started to hide… We hid our powers Hid them from anyone We had to stay strong And Even though I seemed like I was the strongest….. I would soon find my weakness.. Him. “That’s why I loved him N! He made me feel safe, He made me feel special. He thought I was perfect!!!” “You knew it….You knew he was going to use me…” “He uses people, That’s what he does! He had to find you baby!! Tears were still falling out of my emerald green eyes. My son’s face mirroring my own “Mama….why…..” I reached towards his face, wiping the tears from his cheek. He truly looked broken “N….It’s because I knew…” I sobbed even harder then I was before, but they weren’t all sad tears, There was joy mixed in. “That the day he found out you were his…..Would be the happiest day of his life.”

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page