PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clubs/Groups

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

POLL: Support?

Total votes: 7

You must be logged in to vote.

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Suggestion Title: Clubs Suggestion Summary: So I was kinda thinking it would be cool to have clubs or groups that other users to make to maybe discuss something. I know the discussion already exists but usually its just about the site. I was thinking maybe you could make a club for anime fans or something and than whoever wants can join. Positive points: -People can talk about each others offsite intrests in groups not just in pms. -Waiting for more feedback Negative points: -We already have discussion -Waiting for more feedback Reason For Consideration: I just think it would be intresting and could in some way bring some users closer together.
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
You mean like Clans?
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Kind of? But more off site topics
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
You mean Other Clans? I would also say the Miscellaneous forum is a option but I feel like you might be looking for something akin to Other Clans.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
._. Well im dum- I didnt know those existed.......... Welp locking this thread since it already exist thanks for pointing that out XD
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Haha, I'll be moving this to "Completed" since technically we already have this implemented through the usage of Clans and RP forums! :D
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page