PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Aesthetics ✰ [PWYW Template Shop]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12

Antigøne's AvatarAntigøne

Aesthetics

• Introduction
  • Post Template
  • Signatures
I have been starved creatively for a while now, so I decided to open up a template shop! Hopefully, I will continue to hone my coding skills with the ideas of others. I have a few rules though:
1. I only do Post Templates / Signatures. Sorry, but About Me's are too troublesome! 2. When sourcing an image/background, please make sure you have permission to use it or it is free to use! I will be including these in the credit. 3. You are free changes to the code as you see fit; however, I will send you copies of the template throughout the process 4. I will try to finish these as fast as possible, but I make no promises! 5. My discord is Sybatine#7355, if you want to contact me with questions/updates.
Most of my template examples can be found in my journal here. However, I will list a few noteworthy ones down below. 1. Scan lines 2. Flexbox 3. Post Template 1 4. Post Template 2 (Minimalistic) 5. Transparent Background Transparent Background v2 6. Diagonal Text 7. Image Header 1 Image Header 2 Image Header 3 8. Image Background 9. Aesthetic backgrounds 10. Art Templates (Very old example)

What's Included?

1. Special hide boxes/accordian/display boxes 2. Custom link colors 3. Private feedback request for changes 4. Unlimited requests for minor edits after payment

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Style/Aesthetic:[/b] [b]Images to be included:[/b] (Please add credits) [b]Add-ons?[/b] (See 2nd post under payment) [b]Payment:[/b] (See 2nd post under payment) [b]Extra:[/b]
I also do signatures! However, I do not have much examples to show for these, so just order!

What's Included?

1. Custom link colors 2. Private feedback request for changes 3. Unlimited requests for minor edits after payment

Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Style/Aesthetic:[/b] [b]Images to be included:[/b] (Please add credits) [b]Add-ons?[/b] (See 2nd post under payment) [b]Payment:[/b] (See 2nd post under payment) [b]Extra:[/b]
Antigone ☁️ He/Him ☁️ Skinny Legend Shop ☁️ Journal ☁️ Templates

Aesthetics

• Orders
  • Prices
  • Advertise
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Post Template

Although this is a PWYW (pay what you want) store, my minimum is: 1 Template = 1 or 1 or 60 ZC/ equiv. I put a tremendous amount of care in making templates, and I would appreciate my time being respected. You can, of course, give more than the minimum, but please only offer what you are able to pay.

Signature

Since I do not have much examples for signatures, this section is strictly PWYW (for now)!

Revamp Price

Do you see a template of mine that you love but want me to tailor it to your own needs? Feel free to mention that in your order! For example, if you really like this template I'm using, but wish to have a different background, just tell me! The price is PWYW!

Add-ons

Many of these add-ons take quite a bit of tinkering to get right, so I will charge a bit extra for them. / for all four or 20 /equiv. each 1. Tabbed Interface/Tabs for post templates and Buttons for signatures 2. Special text decorations 3. Customized tables 4. Special downloadable fonts
Soon
ShadowWolfy's AvatarShadowWolfy
First order yey Username: ShadowWolfy Theme/Aesthetic Purple Images to be included

Images

Add-ons? Tabs please! Payment: 300 GP, or 600 with tabs... do you take S/A/D as payment? Extra: Not much
  • About Me
  • Special 'Mons
  • Links
  • Huggle
Hello! My name is ShadowWolfy, but you can call me Wolfy! I'm pretty new on Pokefarm and still learning about it, but I really like it! If you want to be friends just send me a message! I LOVE sprites and hoard them. If you have a sprite shop, PM me it and I might buy!
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,113,679
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +686,282
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Lycanroc Icon by @Caskatified Lycanroc Run by @AsymDoll13
Of course, I will start working on it ASAP! I will PM you with updates along the way to see if you would like some changes. How many tabs would you like?
ShadowWolfy's AvatarShadowWolfy
Four?
Alright! No problem And about the S/A/D, I will most likely take adamant/naughty natured ones, unless I already have the pokemon!
@ShadowWolfy Alright, your template is done, here is what it looks like! I will PM you the code along with some other information :) There is a slight problem with links using this, but I am currently debugging that and will of course send you the updated code when done. Other than that, I hope you enjoy the template, and to everyone else: I have updated the store's pricing so it should be more affordable, feel free to give it a check :)
  • Test
  • Test
  • Test
  • Test
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum
Lil-Peanut's AvatarLil-Peanut
Username: Lil-Peanut Style/Aesthetic: anything that goes with the character (up to you :)!) I’d like the character to be Octane from apex legends, if that’s alright with you Images to be included: up to you! Surprise me please! Add-ons? 4 tabs please! Payment: 400gp! :) (edit: if the price goes up per amount of tabs, please let me know, thank you very much!) Extra:

extra info

here’s just a general idea of what he looks like! There’s a bunch of fan art on him too! And here’s him without the mask
Username: Lil-Peanut Style/Aesthetic: anything that goes with the character Images to be included: same character as above Add-ons? 2 tabs maybe? Payment: 200gp? Can go up to 400 (I’m sorry I suck at prices and with the tabs I get confused so if anything needs changed, please let me know) Extra: I’m not picky when it comes to anything so just have fun with it and do whatever you want! I hope this isn’t a hassle to you but I really love your templates!
Obviously I’m obsessed with Octane from Apex Legends. I’m 18 and I like writing poetry. I’m always looking for drawings of octane on here or things like custom templates of octane. Everyone on here can draw so well, I envy them. I can’t even draw a straight line with a ruler. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Jump pad go brrrrr
credit
Code @Colorful Background, Tab Headers, and Sidebar image @EA; Apex Legends
Hi! Thanks for visiting Aesthetics! The price does not go up with the amount of tabs, and it seems like you want similar templates but with a differing amount of tabs. I add a styleclass to a tabbed_interface class, but it is up to you to actually code the tabs itself (more information can be found here under "tabs"). So unless you want two different templates featuring the same character, I will be putting you down for one order for 400 GP. (I would appreciate it if you could find some free-to-use images or art specifically made for you since I am not familiar with Apex Legend's policy on using their official art. I can still surprise you with the background of course)
Lil-Peanut's AvatarLil-Peanut
I’m sorry I forgot to mention I wanted a post and signature (the first one I posted was for the post one and the second was for the signature and I wasn’t too sure on the price of signatures cause I suck at prices but the front page gave me a bit of an idea to go off of so thank you for that) I apologize for being unclear As for photos...these are two of my favorites

photos

The first one was made by izumigee on deviantart

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page