PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pricing shinies/albinos

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Ruax's AvatarRuax
hello! i'm working on an indeedee hunt, what the eggs are 10k exp. how much would a shiny/albino/melan cost for a 10k egg? i know it depends on the person but i just would like a basic idea
Gif by: x - My art shop: coms - Pokemon Adopts: adoptables
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Many people use delta points to help price their specials. Most use a rate of 1DP = 10kCR | 10GP | 2ZC 10k egg shinies give 8DP when delta'd, and albinos give 16DP Therefore, a general price for a 10k egg shiny is ~80kCR/80GP/16ZC, and a 10k egg albino would be ~160kCR/160GP/32ZC Some people price higher or lower than this, though, so don't feel the need to follow this guiding to the letter! Just as a general idea.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
Ruax's AvatarRuax
thank you for the general pricing idea! i defiantly will probably up it a bit since it feels a bit unfair on my end, but thank you! also thank you for being there whenever i'v posted on the help forums (':
Ruax's AvatarRuax
also may i add, what would a melan maybe cost with that amount of exp?
iZoura's AvatariZoura
Generally it would be 3,200zc / 16mil credits / 16,000 gp for a 10k egg melan ^^
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
KO has a neato post in their journal with all the dp values for s/a/m btw so you can have all the values in one spot :>

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page