PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eevee's Gender Difference

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Suggestion Title: Eevee's Gender Difference Suggestion Summary: Add in Eevee's gender difference from LGPE and SWSH, where female Eevee's tails end in a heart/flower pattern. While I know this has been rejected before, please read the "Reason for Consideration" section. Positive points: - Accuracy to the main games - Eevee's gender difference is an aesthetic one rather than a gender difference that makes some sort of sense, so some people would probably like the gender difference's appearance on PFQ - Eevee is a Pokemon with a skewed gender ratio, so making female Eevees a bit more easy to identify could possibly help with breeding. (Though people usually just buy pre-made pairs already, so this point can be ignored.) Negative points: - Unnecessary - It's just an aesthetic change and would not improve gameplay. Reason For Consideration: Yes, this suggestion has been rejected before, but I would like to state that the reason it was rejected is inaccurate.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

This gender difference only applies to Partner Eevee, who also has purple eyes and unique abilities. It does not apply to the species in general.
This is simply not the case, or at least not anymore. While the gender difference used to apply only to Partner Eevee in Let's Go, Sword and Shield applied Partner Eevee's gender difference to the species in general. This gender difference was also applied in an update to Pokemon Go. I, for one, have had a female Eevee in both Shield and GO, and both of them had the heart/flower tail, but I never took screenshots, unfortunately. Here are some official artworks/models that prove this. Just to be fair, I've also included the male counterpart in the first hidebox for comparison. I'd do this with the others, but the images are too big to make it really effective.

Models from Sword/Shield

Art from Rescue Team DX

A female Eevee in the Pokemon Journeys anime

Art from Pokemon Home

Apologies in advance if my tone came off wrong.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Full support! I was surprised when it’s gender difference is only on the custom sprite and not on all female Eevees. I thought they would change it after SwSh was released on PFQ because girl eevee have it on them. I’d really like to see the heart/flower pattern on female Eevee so I support! :) Sorry if this is worded weirdly ^^;
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Miraidøn's AvatarMiraidøn
Full support! I love Eevee’s gender difference and would love to see it here.
percy
or whiims
/ 26
jan 17th
/ they/them naughty collector / ingo enthusiast
i usually don't make trade threads for selling my specials till i get about 20 or so saved up but don't be afraid to shoot me a pm if you see anything in my uft field you want!
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime Icon by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I support this too! Its definitely an aesthetic change, sure, but to be honest? Given it IS applying as a gender different staple these days in games, I definitely don't see why not. It's like how female Pikachu have their heart shaped tails in this game/anime/offical games/ and more, so it only seems fair. :) It's definitely a change I wouldn't mind if it took a while to implement, but I'd say it'd be worth the wait to me. A good post, and I hope others agree so too.
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
ShadøwWolfy's AvatarShadøwWolfy
Full support! I really love the flower tails!
  • About Me
  • Special 'Mons
  • Links
  • Huggle
Hello! My name is ShadowWolfy, but you can call me Wolfy! I've been here a fairly long time and think I'm ok with using the site, so if you want you can ask me questions about stuff I guess. I also will draw stuff for you if you give me your money If you want to be friends just send me a message!
2549 ZC until Hypermode!
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +5,667,505
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +4,233,556
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Lycanroc Icon by @Caskatified Lycanroc Run by @AsymDoll13
JoanOfArceus's AvatarJoanOfArceus
Full support! If Pikachu can have their gender differences then Eevee can too! Edit: typo
WIP - Assets are from DDLC
RuRuTheLuv's AvatarRuRuTheLuv
Full Suport!
Hello! ~ Credits to Matamoja
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Ah, full support! With that support, I up and updated Eevee for the site, adding that female difference for all its colours, have fun everyone! here's that proof ( may need to clear cache) I do know the question will come up, though, about the costumes for Eevee (like Captain Drifloon Eevee) don't have the different tail. That'll also be coming relatively soon, I'm getting that worked on now ^^ I do feel the party icon wouldn't need any edit, its very tiny edit, in comparison to say, Lefty Delphox. ^^
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page