PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A thread where we all hate Doug The Merchant

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 789

Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
I want to fight him!Let me crush his stupid Prinplup!I shall take back what is mine!
Absol is my favourite Pokémon! I will take any you don’t want!:)Really wants Melan Rockruff and Absol Melans pls? Mega Albino Lugia UFA
× 04/2,500
  • Click?
  • Art shop!
  • Let the Credits roll
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 53 — 2,915 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
My first Shiny!Availible for Dexing!;)
Pet the Furret,and she will teleport you somewhere awesome
Avatar credit goes to Kårñstêin!
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
The solution is obviously for us to unionize sell directly to each other! Just look at the listings for any summon item, and remember that Doug is sitting on 5% of that value. And that's just the ones that haven't sold yet! He's definitely in the 0.01% of PFQ. eat Doug?
trade shop ☆ boxes charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature pixel art by me
CRYPT ØS's AvatarCRYPT ØS
Doug stop charging me so much I just want to mega my pokemon
They dedicate their lives, to running all of his. He tries to please them all, this bitter man he is. Avatar by @SodaBones. It's a picture of my pokesona, Hoobreon. It's for our use only. 5300
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +1,060,771
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Type Race Points: 41 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri

QUOTE originally posted by CRYPT ØS

I know right!? I Mega-evolved something for the first time today,because I finally had 90GP to spare.
Loey Love's AvatarLoey Love
Welp. Officially not wanting to mega evolve pokemon anymore now that I've seen this thread and know Doug charges you again. one day I'll decide I've had enough and sell all my stuffs cheaper than him for PayPal THEN we'll see whos smirking >:( Edit: just wasted my credits buying a viridian epee trying to unlock more summon items... only to open a box and find one. Guess I need to start a shop?
Sakuri's AvatarSakuri

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

According to Sally, he has made 14,7 BILLION Credits from the Marketboard alone. And yet he STILL won't buy me a coffee. Not even on my birthday. Cheapskate.

QUOTE originally posted by Loey Love

Welp. Officially not wanting to mega evolve pokemon anymore now that I've seen this thread and know Doug charges you again. one day I'll decide I've had enough and sell all my stuffs cheaper than him for PayPal THEN we'll see whos smirking >:( Edit: just wasted my credits buying a viridian epee trying to unlock more summon items... only to open a box and find one. Guess I need to start a shop?
dude do anything but sell on the market i ain’t wanting ur money stolen from that doug
my avatar is from a manga panel in Demon Slayer, and is official art. (in other words it is official art)
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu

QUOTE originally posted by CRYPT ØS

This!! I’m a relatively new player and was stoked to Mega Evolve my Venusaur for the first time... then I saw how much it cost! WTF!?

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

QUOTE originally posted by Pineapplecake41

Niet said hes made 14,7 billion from the market. if you convert that to zc, thats a lot. and people buy zc for like 1 cent for 1 zc. so doug could make real money if he could trade with users thats scary
more specifically, that's 14,700,000,000 credits. that's 2,940,000 ZC. that's almost 30 thousand dollars.

QUOTE originally posted by Pineapplecake41

damn- theres cars for under that price he has to have made the most pfq currency of all NPCs on here
Recently my parents sold our old car for around $2000 Doug could get around 15 of those cars–
Call me Kara. Really wants melan Reuniclus... avatar by @DuchessLunaire ! Their art is so cool! Check out their shop! my lone shop! -> shop my journal! -> journal the awesome joint shop i share with @hanamochii! (in the making of) Ralts hunt! 539h/1s/0a/0m
5/400 for Diancie hunt (probably will never happen)
AHHHHHH I HATCHED MY FIRST SHINY TODAY AFTER COMPLAINING IN MY JOURNAL

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page