PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸Cherry Blossom Garden🌸 - S/A/M, BP, Gem swap, DP, Shiny charms

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 38394041

JDonut's AvatarJDonut
Can I buy this Gentle, Female Maravol for 5gp?
PFP is the Burnt Bouldabass from Runescape. Why? I mean look at that mohawk! Sheesh!!
Orihime's AvatarOrihime
🌸 Bump 🌸
The moment you learn how to spread your wings and love yourself, is the most beautiful moment in life. ♥ ~ credit:MochaFox check out my suggestion for adding an extra button/option for batch sending out sweet hearts ~
Beyata's AvatarBeyata
Can I get a Charm Swap? I'll be paying in GP
Avatar is offical art of the character Beyata from the game "Sdorica".
gaypanic.EXE's Avatargaypanic.EXE
Name: Rainbow Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon
pfp drawn by me on ibispaint
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Hi! May I swap my 5 Medium Ice and 2 Medium Ground for your 7 Medium Poison? Also as a side note, just figured I'd ask if you're interested in selling those gems outright? I'd love to purchase the posion and dragon gems, but again if not I totally understand!
TR Score: 0
Orihime's AvatarOrihime

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

Hi! May I swap my 5 Medium Ice and 2 Medium Ground for your 7 Medium Poison? Also as a side note, just figured I'd ask if you're interested in selling those gems outright? I'd love to purchase the posion and dragon gems, but again if not I totally understand!
Hi! yup, will set up a trade for the 7 medium poison gems! I would sell them - 10k per med poison, 20k per med dragon gem. How many would you like to buy? > can convert to 170 med dragon and 262 med poison ones.
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
I'd love to buy them all! 524ZC for the poison and 680ZC for the dragon?
Orihime's AvatarOrihime

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

I'd love to buy them all! 524ZC for the poison and 680ZC for the dragon?
Oh sure :o math checks out! I would preferably send the trades (in batches) on the weekend (have to work the next 3 days), if that’s alright for you?
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Of course, thank you! I'll set the currency aside and whenever you would like to trade, just send them or PM!
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
Nevermind
Score: 0
typerace by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 38394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page