PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dusk form rockruff

Forum Index > Core > Help >

VonGhul's AvatarVonGhul
I've been trying to evolve my rockruff into its dusk form. The green heart is all the way at 100% and it is dusk, but it won't let me evolve into dusk form, just midnight. is the heart not the affection meter?
Niet's AvatarNiet
Happiness and Affection are not the same.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
You need to feed it *perfect berries that it likes instead of sweethearts And like Niet said affection and happiness are different things to see the affection level go to the pokemon's summary and it's under the contests tab * If your rockruff like bitter food then you feed it perfect rawst berries Otherwise it will NOT work 5-6 berries is enough
Avatar made by Marie-Chan Journal
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
VonGhul's AvatarVonGhul
thank you very much,and how long does affection last? is it permanent or will I have to keep refeeding them?
Maetis's AvatarMaetis
Affection is permanent
Come check out my shop!!
S/A, custom pair hunts, regular/exclusive/variant 95%+ pairs, shelter pass/pairs rental
VonGhul's AvatarVonGhul
thanks again
Also, you get Perfect Berries by using Amaze Mulch on your Berries when you plant them. It only works on the main 5 Berries though, so it really is important to find out which Berry your Pokémon likes before you plant. Also, using Amaze Mulch doesn't guarantee a Perfect Berry, but you can't get them without it. (Unless you trade for them or buy them from the Market.)
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by AlchemyFeline.
VonGhul's AvatarVonGhul
thank you so much.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page