PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FARTMON'S SHOP (S/A YAMPER)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678910

glz's Avatarglz
could i reserve a spot for 3 albino male eevees? i'll pay in GP
avatar from official pkmn anime 732
Fartmon's AvatarFartmon
Hehe, finally my Eevee hunt come back tomorrow. EDIT : Finally doing Yamper ♥ To try get a melan the day my baby corgi will be born Since i want to hunt Melan Apocalyptic Growlite, i want to collect some daycare passes, so now i accept these as paiment ! :3
Fartmon's AvatarFartmon
Up : added S/A Yamper price.
Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon
Hrm, you know what, sure, I'd like to get a spot on your Yamper Hunt, for one Shiny and one Albino please. (Would prefer Female on the Shiny but I'll honesty be happy with whatever comes first)
Fartmon's AvatarFartmon
No problem ! : D gonna get you a female shiny, and an albino !
DreadCaptain's AvatarDreadCaptain
Hey there, I'm back lol. Can I be placed on the list for 2 ALbinos and 2 Shinies?
Fartmon's AvatarFartmon
with pleasure ! n_n
Akirawolf332's AvatarAkirawolf332
Are the S/A eevees available or is it just S/A Yampers? Are you still accepting Daycare passes for them? How many daycare passes for 2 shiny yamper (male and female) and how many for 2 Albino Yamper (male and female)? I got 49 of them.
Fartmon's AvatarFartmon
It's all say in my first post.. Eevee are close, and you have the price of Yamper in the post too. " SHINY YAMPER : 30k credits OR 30GP OR x3 daycare passes OR 8ZC each ALBINO YAMPER : 45k credits OR 45GP or x4 daycare passes OR 12ZC each "
Akirawolf332's AvatarAkirawolf332
Aye okay, so for 2 shiny yamper (male and female) it would be 6 daycare passes. And the albino female and male would be i think 8 daycare passes. If my calculations are correct it would be 14 all together. Sorry im not that good at math lol and its a wee bit late here i apologize.

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page