PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How EXACTLY do you evolve Milcery?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Seismicrhino's AvatarSeismicrhino
I really wanna know because I want to eventually collect every "flavor" ig, of Alcremie, thanks.
Avatar made by Kelsium for my use only. Check out my shop. There's a little bit of everything! S/A/(M), PFQ mons, Legendaries, Summons, Forme change items, I even do Shelter Searches! So come check it out :) I am now collecting Death Wings for my first ever legendary melan hunt.
× 7 / 600
If you have any spare, I'll gladly take them off your hands. Just PM me :)
Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
-Buy a sweet. There are several kinds. Choose one. I know they are for sale in the weekly tournament prize shop and cost one token each. I don't know if they are also in the marketplace or as treasures from scouring. -Give the sweet as a hold item to the milcery that you want to evolve. -Visit the contest hall. Go to the option that will let you Dress Up your pokemon. Instead of dressing up your chosen milcery, rotate it a few times. You don't need to save. Now your milcery should be ready to evolve.
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)
Ahh, gotcha. Thanks :) I didn't realize it was dress up, "spin it" I thought it was the berry blender but you can't put a pokémon in there😅 thanks for the help.
No worries. Happy to help! I literally just found out that the time of day and number and direction of spins will have an effect on the evolved forms flavor.
Like when it says Mint creme, that can change based on the number of spins and time of day?
I guess so!
Hmmm, an experimenting we will go! Thank you for your knowlegde, much appreciated.
Mareep's AvatarMareep
No need to experiment we already have a list of all the methods.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
OML, you are a lifesaver, tysm!
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee
Also, because no one has mentioned it, you don't have to go to the Contest Hall. You can just go to the profile page of the Milcrey you want to evolve and choose the dress up option in the menu that opens when you click the three lines in the lower right corner of the berry feeding area. If you have the Milcrey in your party you can even do it from there. The spinning itself works all the same, though. You still don't need to save. ^^
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox.
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page