PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trio Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 272829

POLL: New Experimental Style?

Total votes: 8

You must be logged in to vote.

tens's Avatartens
Welcome!
  • Intro+Index
  • Rules
  • Art Examples
  • Adopts
  • Art Prices
  • Template Prices
  • Slots
Hello! -`ღ´- My name’s Lance, and I'm one of the owners. Please, take a look around! For easier communication, you can reach out to me on discord. My tag is icedragonboi#5219 ——— Index Posts 1/2 - Art/Template commissions by icedragonboi Posts 3/4 - Art commissions by CottonEevee Posts 5/6 - Art commissions by mit.ali

My Alt Payments

Medium gems at 8-15kcr each(ask) Large Gems at 80-150kcr each(ask) Summons at around MP(hover for priority
G.Seeds, Life Antlers, V.Medals, Terracotta Épées, Fujin Lamps, Magatamas, Tanzakus
) Z Crystals at 100 ZC(hover for 1.5x valued
Fire, Fairy, Dark, Poison, Bug, Ice
) Z Frags at 14 ZC(1.5x valued same as above) Shinies and Albinos at DP Price Melans are DP Price + 100 ZC value
Be Polite! / PFQ Rules Apply! We reserve the right to decline any orders without explanation. Make sure you state who you are talking to!
(Kotto/CottonEevee | SQ/mit.ali | Lance/Ten/Chain)
I will likely decline Pokémon art commissions if they have a body-type different than Eevee’s(so.. a feral body type?). This is because they are extremely difficult for me and tend to come out strangely. I will try to have a two week turnaround time at most, although I tend to procrastinate and forget so it might take a few months. If it takes more than a week for me to complete it, feel free to post or message me a reminder. The time also varies depending on special events.. check my second post for those! Do not edit my art unless permission is given
Resizing is okay!!
I make customs and draw premade OCs, but try to be detailed when describing if you have no picture! Some of my examples are a bit outdated, so I apologize if the end result is different than expected. If you buy a custom or an adopt from me, you get a 25% discount when purchasing additional art of the character.

Sketch Pen

Literal Sketch

Headshot - My character

Experimental

human

Fullbody - @HorrorGal13’s character; lineart will be messier if there’s a lot of dark coloring.(I can’t tell them apart from the lineart.)

Pokemon

Fullbody - Some fusion thing Fullbody - Other Fusion thing

Animal

Adopts - Rights go to their respective owners

Chibis

human

(very simple) Fullbody - My character

Animal

Fullbody - FortunesFool’s character

Ink Pen

Experimental

human

Fullbody - My character

Chibi

Fullbody

Character from Fire Force

Derpy Doodles

Busts

my characters

Fullbody Pokemon

also my character
Adopts! If there’s no specified price, it’s PWYW.

Rules and Info

Rule one: You MUST inform me of the new owner if you resell the design. Rule two: Do not sell the design for more than you paid(unless extra art is purchased). Swaps are fine, but rule one still applies. Rule three: If uploading to toyhou.se, you must credit so I can track the design. Rule four: These rules are subject to change. If I notice the rules have been broken, I have the right to repossess the design and resell it without refund. If it’s a minor offense, I will let you keep the design but issue a warning. Multiple time offenders may be refused sales for a period of time. Rule five: If you decide you don’t like a design after purchase, you may return it within 48 hours for a full refund or store credit. After 48 hours have passed, you will only receive 80% as a refund/store credit. After a week, you only receive 50% as a refund or store credit. Exceptions may apply, so if you want to return something, please do so through pms. Rule six: Theft of adopts is not tolerated in any way, and will result in both a report and refusal of future services.
There are three styles and three types. Style one is a very simplified and sketchy style(‘Doodle Adopts’). Style two is my Chibi style. Style three is my experimental style. There will be a note on all mystery adopts so you know what type you are purchasing. The three types are categorized like so:
  • Gachapons are completely randomized. There’s nothing to give away hints of what it might be! Style will be randomized aswell. I will always tell you what style it will be drawn in unless you request me not to. Please note that all sold gachapons are premade.(so don’t order one unless I state I have a few ^^)
  • Mystery adopts will have a small doodle(like a summon item) that shows the color palette and occasionally, the theme. I always say what style they are in on the hidebox title.
  • Regular adopts are, like in the name, regular adopts. They are not random or mysterious, you will get to see the adopt before purchasing it.

Note: I allow haggling for set price adopts

Sold Adopts

”You notice two orbs on separate pedestals. One is pink, the other is blue. Apparently they attract pokemon if you hold them up... Do you take one/both?” Pink Adopt: @Astau Blue Adopt: @Astau
500kcr=500GP=100ZC=1 USD These are minimum prices for digital art! I accept PayPal for offers above $5. I do take art swaps! I am a bit picky about style, though.
ChibiExperimentalDerpy Doodle
Fullbody50 ZC/equiv125 ZC/equiv35 ZC/equiv
Thigh-up40 ZC/equiv100 ZC/equivN/A
Halfbody35 ZC/equiv80 ZC/equivN/A
Bust20 ZC/equiv40 ZC/equiv15 ZC/equiv
Addons Extra Character(Max 2) - +50% base price Background - Varies Complexity Fee - Varies Shading - free but not guaranteed If you just want a sketch, it will only be half the stated prices.(messier lining, minimal to no color) I don’t shade things. explanation I know the prices may seem high, I am willing to haggle a little bit, but I do believe it’s fair for my time.
Please offer a price! I’m not sure what would be fair. This option does have a form to fill out.

form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Request:[/b](post/response/about) [b]Any Images?:[/b] [b]Theme/Color Palette:[/b] [b]Other Specifics?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Should I make it F2U?[/b]
Examples: About (Other Coloration) - Forum Post/About Another Forum Post - One More Forum Post Current post is a Forum Post/About Template. ——— My F2U Templates are here.
Art Slots 1. AzureD 2. BunnoBlizzard Doodle Slots 1. Empty 2. Empty 3. Empty Custom Character Slots 1. NamesGølden Template Slots closed atm! 1. Empty 2. Empty Waiting For Payment None
code+post icon
tens's Avatartens
Deals/Rewards
  • Current Event(s)
  • Reward/Rank Holders
  • Advertise!
Every three orders from me, you get one free halfbody commission(any style)! This only applies to orders done in this shop. Check order counts in the next tab!

Order count

aud.rey - 1 Glad.Silver - 2 White Blanket - 1 FortunesFool - 1 HorrorGal13 - 5(1 redeemed) BunnoBlizzard - 2 CreepyDogg - 2 detse - 1 FatalXEchos - 1 Applebeecupcake - 1 Devi - 1 Sleek07 - 1 Moonlit Stardust - 1 NamesGølden - 1

Ultra Special Coupon Holders

Please don’t ask to be on this list! It only exists due to error on my part or for friends. White Blanket - Free. Everything. HorrorGal13 - Free half body coupon(Redeemed) More TBA since I’m busy
I made a banner to advertise our shop! Let me know if you'd like to advertise eachother(ok I know the text is sort of in a weird place)

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/287737/Trio-Art-Shop][img]https://i.ibb.co/z5WSNKM/Banner.png[/img][/url]
Kottorachi's AvatarKottorachi

Kotto's Corner

Special thanks to Colorful for this amazing template :>
  • Rules and Extra Info
  • Ordering Art!
  • Slots
  • Adopts
  • Updates
Welcome to my part of this art shop! I'm Kotto, please do have a look around :D I do have extra rules in addition to Lance's rules in the first post, please read them! MY SIDE IS CURRENTLY OPEN

RULES

Please have your payment ready! 3. Be patient and polite! 4. Please understand if I cannot do something you request- I am still learning! 5. One order
oop, password isn't here!
at a time - do not order multiple things at once! 6. DO NOT steal ANY art! It is rightfully commissioners' art once paid for, and adopts are still considered mine until purchased. If you steal anything, I will not hesitate to report you. 7. Please, try not to rush me! 8. Credit all commissioned art properly! Please either credit my PFQ (@Kottorachi
oop, password isn't here!
) or my DeviantArt (@Cinnabar642) 9. Do not edit my art without my permission! 10. DO NOT RESELL MY ART! If you're selling the whole character, tell me the new owner of the character and we can work something out. (Gifting for a birthday
the password is your current typerace team type, your favorite pokemon, and your favorite fruit! For example, "flying eevee orange". :P
or something is okay, just make sure the person recieving the art knows who to credit!) Rules are subject to change anytime!

IMPORTANT

By ordering, you are giving me permission to use the art as an example here and/or upload the art to my DeviantArt (@Cinnabar642). (All with credit for who commissioned it going to you, of course!) PM ME OR POST HERE
a post is preferred!
IF THIS IS NOT OKAY WITH YOU!
BE WARNED: I may charge a complexity fee/make a simplicity reduction on prices depending on how hard or easy your chara is to draw. :^ I will PM you the code for your art after you send the trade with the payment! (If I'm on mobile, I won't accept the trade until I've sent the adopt to avoid prepaying. :) Please note the following: - I can't access toyhou.se all the time, so please either img references or upload them to ImgBB to make things easier (so I won't have to ask). Sorry for the inconvienence! ^^" - My conversion rate is 5k::5::1!

Will/Won't/Might

WILL - Pokemon - Most animals - Non-detailed human waist/shoulder-up - Chibi dragons. Kinda - Animal Crossing characters (Animals only) - Simple ghosties MIGHT - Non-detailed human fullbodies? - Complicated dragons like in Wings of Fire xD - Complicated ghosties WON'T -Anything that goes against PFQ rules -Complicated humans -Politics
Here is the art I can do, along with their prices! :) I also accept BoxBoxes, Summons or Z-Crystals for alternate payment. 1 BoxBox or 1 Z-Crystal is equal to 500k/500/100. Each summon is equal to its average market price. Please note that I do NOT accept PayPal. Remember my conversion rate!
5kcr/5gp/1zc!

Reference Sheets

A reference sheet of your OC. Includes a fullbody with smooth shading, your character's color palette, name, and gender - can include an infobox for an addon. For HorrorGal13's use only! PRICE: 1milcr/1kgp/200zc INFOBOX: +PWYW

Colored Fullbody

A colored art piece that includes the full body of your character.
This art piece has flat shading!
For Applebeecupcake's use only! PRICE: 200kcr/200gp/50zc

Melan Bait

A cute bait that (hopefully) brings you good luck on your hunts! You may also ask for ✨sparkles✨ if you'd like them! (WARNING: This does not guarantee you getting a melan!) Anyone can use this piece of art (with proper crediting, obviously)! PRICE: 105kcr/105gp/21zc

Halfbody

A waist-up drawing of a character. For my use only! PRICE: 100kcr/100gp/20zc

Headshot

A shoulders-up or neck-up drawing of your character. For icedragonboi's use only! PRICE: 95kcr/95gp/19zc

A drawing for you to use as an avatar! You will recieve a 500x500px version for other sites, and a 150x150px version for PFQ. For BunnoBlizzard's use only! PRICE: 85kcr/85gp/18zc

Button

A clickable button you can use to advertise your shop! (Please include a link for me to link the button to when ordering and specify which style you would like. I will not make buttons for links outside PFQ.) STYLE 1 BUTTON: STYLE 2 BUTTON: PRICE: 70kcr/70gp/14zc

PWYW Doodle

A PWYW doodle or drawing for you! The amount of payment you give will detirmine the quality of the drawing. Note that it will not be compared to my usual art prices, usually my art prices and how desperate I am for money. xD Nothing under 10kcr/equivalence, please! There are no examples, because you never know what you'll get! :D PRICE: PWYW (Pay What You Want)
Please use this form to order - it makes my life a whole lot easier xD Unless you are on a mobile setup, you are expected to use this! :3 Do not modify the form in any way, otherwise I may not know what you're ordering! There are three types of shading: no shading, flat shading, or smooth shading. No shading has, as said, absolutely no shading at all. Flat shading is basically just color shading, but it isn't blended with the other colors. Smooth shading is when the shading is colored and is blended with the other colors, so it looks more realistic. [b]Hey Kotto, I'd like to order some art![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of art:[/b] [b]Specifics (pose, expression, etc):[/b] [b]Type of shading:[/b] [b]Sparkles?[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
I only take 5 slots at a time, so as not to be overwhelmed. Sorry for the inconveinence ^^" I try to have art done within at most a month, but I am really good at procrastinating busy with school and such, so please be patient with me c':

Slots (5/5)

Username Order
--- ---
--- ---
--- ---
--- ---
--- ---
Here are premade artsies for you to buy! They are NOT watermarked, which is why I am going to be MUCH. MORE. CAREFUL about these! (I'm too lazy to watermark them XDDDD)

Valentine Pichu

90k/90/18

Rainbow Ditto

90k90/18

Among Us Eevee

100k/100/20

Animal Crossing Cat Villager

180k/180/36
Please use this form to adopt instead of the other one! [b]Kotto, I'd like to adopt![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Adopt Name:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
There will only be 10 updates on this tab at any given time, listed from newest (top) to oldest (bottom). Make sure you check back here often! No new updates
credits
Code @Colorful Header image by @Sachiller Arrow Pixels from here Leaf Pixels from here For Kottorachi's use only!
  • Henlo!
  • Collecting
  • Linkies
  • Stuff and things
Hey :D I'm Kotto! Self-described weirdo and wants a cat.
My nickname (for close friends ONLY, which means basically only people irl) is Miss Sassypants the Weirdo Hyena xD
I'm a she/they and pan
Not taken, but please don't flirt!
. Typerace (Team Flying!): 0
5/1000 | 15/1000 | 5/1000 | 2/1000
#LGBTQ+ #StopAsianHate #BlackLivesMatter Clicc? 🥺
Lv. 55 — 1,267 / 9,241
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Kottorachi's AvatarKottorachi
Reserved for later use :3

Misc. stuff (form ideas, notes etc.)

no notes
mit.ali's Avatarmit.ali
  • Introduction
  • Examples and Styles
  • Prices
  • Adopts
  • Form
  • Slots

My side is currently OPEN!

Hello and welcome to my side of the art shop! I'm mitali (or sq), the owner, and I'll be showing you around, I guess? Hope you find something of interest! Rules First things first, the rules. Every shop has its rules and regulations, and this one is no exception. Please read this carefully!
  • just the usual! pfq rules apply, use the form, currency ratio is 5k creds:5gp:1zc, if the slots are full don't order.
  • an important rule i want to point out is RESPECT. please treat me and other customers the way you want to be treated! e.g. don't rush me, i do have a life and don't be rude. simple as that!
  • i CAN decline any order if you don't follow these rules, so please make my life easier lol
  • credit me for all art i make for you, thanks! i would prefer you to credit my pokefarm
    psst! the password is something, anything, pink or blue! or both :p
    :D
  • one more thing! do NOT resell my art and/or remove the watermark or signature. i will pm you the unwatermarked versions once im done c:
  • to be added!
dos and don'ts! here are some things that i will draw/not draw will definitely draw: pokemon animals (felines especially, and dragons!) anything that isn't an insect/frog humans (i do females better though) will attempt: insects complex animalistic designs (try your luck?) skulls/skeletons? will NOT draw: robots or anything like that complex human designs anything against pfq rules

Icons

An icon of your character! Can be resized for pfq avatars.
for my own use only!

Reference Sheets

Ref sheet of your character, can include details like paws, tail, fur, etc.
for my use only!
for my use only!

Full Piece

A fully colored piece, shading is optional
for my use only!
5k credits: 5gp: 1zc ratio! Prices listed in zc coz it's easier, but you can do mixed/other currencies! Icon: 75zc/equiv. depending on complexity Ref Sheets: 150zc/equiv. depending on complexity Full Piece: 170zc/equiv. depending on complexity Additional details! Shading Cel Shading- +20zc Soft/Blend-In Shading- +50zc Background Single color background- no extra charge Complex background (with extra details)- +50zc Always willing to haggle! I also except Victory Medals and Gracidea Seeds as payment at 30 and 40zc respectively.
Adopts!

To be added

None

To be added

None

To be added

None

To be added

None

To be added

None
[i]hey sq! i'd like to order some art please![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Art Style:[b] [b]Shading? (include the type of shading you want as well!):[/b] [b]Background? (include a brief description please!):[/b] [b]Ref/Description (of your character!):[/b] [b]Payment (in which currency):[/b] [b]Password:[/b] An example: hey sq! i'd like to order some art please! Username: mit.ali Art Style: icon Shading? (include the type of shading you want as well!): cel Background? (include a brief description please!): none Ref/Description (of your character!): just a shiny victini! Payment (in which currency): gp Password: (go read the rules again to find the password!)
Slots (3/5 Available!) -None(None) -None (None) -None (None) -None (None) -None (None)
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
  • basics
  • linkys
  • clickys
hiya! call me mitali, spyrath, spy or sq! i'm a she/her and bi
taken by my lovely gf, audrey!
! pms are open for anything! also i love yampers bc they're corgis :D
Lv. 48 — 3,993 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
©
background | code | mit.ali's use only
mit.ali's Avatarmit.ali
One more res!
tens's Avatartens
I think we’re open! ^^
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
h e l o first customer @lance, 20zc+gummis for an eevee custom? (specifics discussed in pms)
audrey • any pronouns journaltemplate requestssite skins #blm #lgbtq+ #stopasianhate
tens's Avatartens
Accepted, adding to my post(s)! Question though. How fluffy do you want it?
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
@lance hmm,,, about the same fluffy as sugar's!

Pages: 123··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page