PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[OPEN] Ask Professor Cypress

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
I'd possibly be Prof. Pine maybe, idk
I'm currently somewhere in the stratosphere, dunno where tho.
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Here, I'll make the thread and send the link
pankake's Avatarpankake
i dont really know about the professors. sorry i get slightly confused easily and ok
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
thread: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/300768/Ask-The-Proffessors
pankake's Avatarpankake
Hopefully andrian doesnt come back upset. were trying to help keep his thread alive and his idea alive
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Yeah, i can explain it to him when and if he comes back.
pankake's Avatarpankake
good. i dont want him to be upset or feel threatened. were just trying to help. again, i hope he's ok
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
Yeah, me too. He was such a nice guy and helped me a lot.
Bionmog's AvatarBionmog
and for what i think will be the final post of this: Dear Professsor cypress, Where are you? Many people have been wondering where you are, and i personally haven't gotten a heads up from any other professors about any messages from you, and it's beggining to worry me and many others. I've recently taken up the position to keep everyone from worry, but I don't do it as well as you did. People all over the world are trying to get to you, but we all deep down know that you might be gone. I've looked all over, even taking time out of my job to go to different regions to find you, but i haven't gotten a trace. I hope that this letter finds you well, and that you can finally bring back the knowledge and curiosity that you brought us. And to all who see this message, i send you a word that was given to me from the professor when i could contact him. "As always, love yourselves, love each other, and love your Pokemon." From your old pal and newley promoted professor, Nicholas.
MajikkanCat's AvatarMajikkanCat
let's not let this thread be deleted! maybe andrian will return someday :)

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page